Vaporite HYPER vaporizer REVIEW!

Greetings,

It has come to our attention, that a recent post by "need4weed3" has made various negative comments on our company and his purchase of our VapoRite Hyper Vaporizer.

His statement was part of an attempt to obtain goods by deception; fraud; give me what I want or I will post negative comments about you; he made vexatious claims to PayPal even before his goods arrived; his claims were nonsense then and they are nonsense now; this person is a criminal and was treated accordingly; he would better be called "need4truth3".

By the way this is the only such negative feedback we have ever received; enough said on the matter.

For three years we have been selling, as advertised, a good product at a good price, with fast efficient after sales service.

Best Regards to all

:)

Wade

CTH Products

Yeah...sounds like the guy dropped his, probably yelling at the tv...

That said, I would hope the manufacturers warranty goes beyond 60 days considering these look like relatively high end models.

Nice looking unit...haven't seen this one but the majority in this thread rave about it.

Edited by cheeba

Haven't owned a hyper before but I have the other model (VP-100#). I believe that the pictures posted by need4weed3 have some truth in them, as I took apart my unit and quality wise the insides are almost if not exactly the same. A friend of mine had issues with his vaporite hyper; led displaying temp was not displaying temp, instead showing a bunch of random giberrish, and died on him a month later. I came to know a few more owners (most ex-owners) of the hyper, and found that in terms of quality control, it fails to be consistent as the lifespan of the vaporizer seems to range from 2 months to a year or so. In terms of taste, the hyper performs much better then the VP-100, which is probably because of amount of plastic used is minimal

Also, the vp-100 was the first vaporizer I purchased, and after using it for the first time it was noted that it tasted strangely different then the unit i first tried at my friends place. After getting a vaporstar, and getting over the learning curve (not getting the butane/or not fully combusted carbon or whatever the hell that funky taste is), the vapor produced tasted like the heavens, as compared to my trusty VP-100 which tasted like ass. Which is why i finally opened it and found a buncha wires, semi melted plastic, and as stated on the box of a VP-100; Best Heating Element. I urge owners of vaporite vaporizers (whether vp-100, hyper etc.) to try other brands of vaporizers or makeshift vaporizers, to compare to the vapor produced from your vaporite unit. It totally defeats the purpose if you are getting a vaporizer for health purposes, if your breathing in plastic fumes, or other unknowns that are not even supposed to be there in the first place.

I am not a troll. I am not in any way affiliated to need4weed3, nor am I targetting Wade's company or any company in particular. I am just sick of the fake advertising that is becoming more prevalent over the years, especially in (of all things) cannabis paraphernalia.

Greeting Again,

I would like to answer some of the questions raised about our company; "Cheating the Hangman".

We have representatives in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, and depending on stock availability and your shipping address, your goods may be posted from any of these locations.

Regarding posting our specific company details on our web site, when we began in 2006 we listed our address and phone number. and subsequently received considerable harassment from anti-drug campaigners; both by phone (crank calls at all hours) and rubbish continually left at our door step. As a result we discontinued this practice. People should take into account our vulnerable situation regarding the law and harassment by god know who (these people are never brave enough to identify themselves).

Seems rather perverse for people to anonymously complain about our necessity for anonymity; are these people willing to suffer harassment on our behalf or pay our legal bills?

The VapoRite is a quality product and the above DOES NOT prevent us from providing the BEST after sales service of anyone selling vaporizers anywhere. If you want evidence, please go to our Ebay feedback page at the link below (after more than 100 sales, 100% positive); please go to;

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tab=AllFeedback

Selling Vaporizers on Ebay Australia is now banned due to the current laws regarding the sale of drug related products.

I trust this clears up some of the questions raised.

Best Regards to all and stay safe,

:)

Wade

Cheating the Hangman.

Selling Vaporizers on Ebay Australia is now banned due to the current laws regarding the sale of drug related products.

Cheating the Hangman.

I really hope this hasn't affected your business. You are providing a products that can HELP people, why the hell should they ban it?

I bought Vaporite about 8 months now and haven't had a problem with it at all. Works every time and I everyone I have showed has seemed positive about the experience. It is a little bit fiddly to set the temperature but mine wasn't an expensive model so I wasn't expecting a high end product. AAA+++ Highly recommended! Fuck ebay!

After i reread my post I noticed that I failed to state an important point. I did not purchase my vaporite from cheatingthehangman, I got it from a local "alternative lifestyle" store. That being said, I was only highlighting my own nasty experience and a few others with the vaporite vp-100 and the hyper. I was not supporting need4weed3's claim on cheatingthehangman being a ripoff. I was mainly concerned on the health perspective on using vaporite units. Vaporite's website states that its units are RoHS compliant, but I believe otherwise. The heating element is some kind of stained metal tube filled with a white powdery substance(might be ceramic), encased in another metal tube and then a glass tube. Your company's aim to bring affordable vaporizers into oz is a noble one. I am no expert but foreign substances (not from plant matter), especially plastic and metal fumes may cause damage to the system. This might seem paranoid but it is better to look into the issue asap rather then it causing some health problem in the future.

I urge owners of vaporite vaporizers (whether vp-100, hyper etc.) to try other brands of vaporizers or makeshift vaporizers, to compare to the vapor produced from your vaporite unit. It totally defeats the purpose if you are getting a vaporizer for health purposes, if your breathing in plastic fumes, or other unknowns that are not even supposed to be there in the first place.

Allready done, I got an arizer extreme a while back, maybe one of the better vapes available? well in terms of taste and the high it gives you theres no difference between the $500 extreme and the $160 hyper, I dont give a shit if no one belives me thers nothing in it for me either way. The differences are in the functions, one has the ability to blow bags and I'd say the extreme is a bit more economical to use. Maybe looks come into it? the only major difference is the lifetime warranty on the heating element in the extreme[sounds good now but doesnt mean much if the company goes under]

So there ya have it,just one mans opinion... I dont know this Wade bloke from a bar of soap, all I did was buy a hyper off him and have no complaints about it at all. Personally I think this need4weed fella is a dickhead,fullstop.

Last time the power went off I hooked up the hyper to a 150w power inverter and vaped the boredom away :bongon:

Only reason im replying is my experience with the hyper has been nothing but good, no funny taste and sure as hell hasnt made me sick at all, in fact it helped me give up smoking cigs and since ive started vaporising only I havnt felt this good in 15years.[smoked for 20]

Greetings,

It has come to our attention, that a recent post by "need4weed3" has made various negative comments on our company and his purchase of our VapoRite Hyper Vaporizer.

His statement was part of an attempt to obtain goods by deception; fraud; give me what I want or I will post negative comments about you; he made vexatious claims to PayPal even before his goods arrived; his claims were nonsense then and they are nonsense now; this person is a criminal and was treated accordingly; he would better be called "need4truth3".

By the way this is the only such negative feedback we have ever received; enough said on the matter.

For three years we have been selling, as advertised, a good product at a good price, with fast efficient after sales service.

Best Regards to all

:bongon:

Wade

CTH Products

Hi Wade

Your full of shit and so so are your vaporises.

What is your business address for returns??????

What is you abn number....

Why do label me a criminal...

You did not supply goods as advertised...

I stoped payment because the goods had not arrived within 15 days

You were paid when the goods arrived...were you not.

Where is the ceramic heating element...

The only reason you have positive feed back is because you make it up...

Did you drop it, need4weed3, did you drop it?

:bongon:

I think that you both want each other to look the guilty party publicly, there's probably issues on both ends that bought the situation to what it was...so I'm gonna reserve judgement or further comment.

Since you're here though Wade I wouldn't mind some feedback on the warranty question - how long is the standard or supplier warranty on these things?

Always looking for my "next" vape to pick up.