Vaporite HYPER vaporizer REVIEW!

Gday Mistyville

Cheatingthehangman sells them, he has an add on this site or just do a search for the name.

I very much doubt you will regret it, ive had mine for about 6mths now i spose and its the best $160 ive spent in a long long time and Wade was easy to deal with.

For the first couple of months I was using it between 185C-195C which is ok, it works...but since I moved it down to between 165C and 175C ive found it to be much better. Instead of 2-3 tokes you get more like 8-10 on a good sized bowl, give it a stirr every couple of tokes and you get the most out of it.

Best way to experiment is to toke on it as its warming up to the set temp, anything above 120C on a fresh bowl and you will start to get a taste for it. Plus i think it warms up the whip a bit and preheats the mix....so when the fan kicks in at your preferred temp you can get a couple of nice big tokes in :peace: Then while its reheating it gives you a chance to stir the bowl and tamp it back down.

As the man in the hat says....do yourself a favour..

cheers

Beware the Hangman......

I too purchased a Vaporite Hyper and was enjoying some some nice buds for a couple of months... then one day KERBANG!!!!!! no more Vaporite. But hey I have only had this for 60 days they have a 100% replacement guarantee..So no worries I will check the shipping box for the return address...Hey man that's weird the packing slip says it was posted from C.T.H Products ANNANDALE N.S.W 2038. wagneww@optusnet.com.au, But the postage sticker says it was posted from TOOWONG which is in Brisbane. God I want some of the shit these guys are on.

When you first get sucked in by these guys your emails are from some one

who calls himself WALTER but his Paypal account says he is Christopher

Mason.

Any one got a return address for this company?

Be wary of web sites that don't list their place of business or have no contact details.

C.T.H Products are not listed in any phone directories for Australia,neither is Christopher Mason or should that be WALTER or maybe Wayne Agnew.

Any how that's my bitch for the day. Time for a few cones and chill.......

Smoking dope improves ones out look on life.....

Vaporiser's. Gotta love em! :applause:

I shelled out for this kit that I bought from the Nimbin HEMP Embassy.

post-26832-1234780453_thumb.jpg

One of the BEST purchases I've made. Any vape using an oven bag has got me. It hold's a stack of smoke and it never ignites. Total quality, cheaper than a volcano and imho better.

You can also put it in a tent/hotbox without the bag and dutch oven yourself into the stratosphere. What an awesome stone.

The smoke is as has been described - a great stone whilst remaining functional - even using an indican dominant strain!

I burn at 220o and the cost was $380.

Beware the Hangman......

I too purchased a Vaporite Hyper and was enjoying some some nice buds for a couple of months... then one day KERBANG!!!!!! no more Vaporite. But hey I have only had this for 60 days they have a 100% replacement guarantee..So no worries I will check the shipping box for the return address...Hey man that's weird the packing slip says it was posted from C.T.H Products ANNANDALE N.S.W 2038. wagneww@optusnet.com.au, But the postage sticker says it was posted from TOOWONG which is in Brisbane. God I want some of the shit these guys are on.

When you first get sucked in by these guys your emails are from some one

who calls himself WALTER but his Paypal account says he is Christopher

Mason.

Any one got a return address for this company?

Be wary of web sites that don't list their place of business or have no contact details.

C.T.H Products are not listed in any phone directories for Australia,neither is Christopher Mason or should that be WALTER or maybe Wayne Agnew.

Any how that's my bitch for the day. Time for a few cones and chill.......

Smoking dope improves ones out look on life.....

A couple of months.....60days, so which was it? over 60days or under? But thats besides the main point...

Did you even try to contact Wade? I see no mention of it? Hes been quick to answer any emails ive sent to the address listed on his website.

Or has it failed outside the warrenty period so you have decided to get online and trash him and the vape because your shitty...

sorry mods, I couldnt conTROLL myself

I purchased 2 Hypers from Mr Hangman. Lovely units with super fast shipping (3 days). Well packed and excellent email communication. Not sure what the above poster was walking about... I previously seen a Hyper in a local store for $300 and nearly purchased it. I was much happier purchasing the unit, a spare whip (broke one already :freak:) and shipping for $200.

If this was eBay i would buy again A+++++++!