Vaporite HYPER vaporizer REVIEW!

I found the perfect sized attatchment one one of those "Electric Vaccum Pipe" things you see at tobacco stores.

the Peice in that is the right size to squeeze the vapor whip tube into and perfect for fitting in any 14.5 glass joint

Edited by wyrm

Well I've had my HYPER for maybe 2 yrs and It just sits there and collects dust lol It tastes of plastic and makes me cough my arse off every time... Its a little more bearable hooked up to my bong but even then I end up coughing, I've tried it over and over... let it sit for a while and then I think I'll give it another go but always the same result lol I'll give it away if anyone wants it.. even got heady whip and back up whip... I'll take it to mardi grass) I'll stick to my TI pad. lol

For those who have had a 'negative' experience with vaping, I encourage you to either bite the bullet and spend some dough and research for machines that use all herbs or encourage a mate to spend money.......

Also, it's safe from my experience that it's all technique with the vape. Took me about a good 3mths to get the hang of it and now can't get enough of it (which presents problems when demand outstrips supply.......). The flavour is outstanding and as I said early I can do it all day without the sore heavy feeling you get in your chest. I was also a 'cough your cunt up' pot smoker and do I still cough with the vape? Absolutely.....but for not as long and it's not that deep cough. And no I don't spin and I have never smoked a cigarette. I also respect personal preference and the Vape is not for everyone.

If your wondering what vape I use, as I stated it's before, it's made by aromed. Unable to provide link as it goes against the ozstoners rules (and rightly so......undermines legit business sponsors of this site), but I'm sure you can find it you really want it.

Oh and I've been smoking pot for about 18yrs............

Edited by flatcat_auz

Guys this topics so simple ive been smokin n reading this after being interested in the hyper and these things are much like computer parts if it chinese it's shit what are u gonna do go to them in china n raise hell? nah u just get ripped off basically this unit prob costs 30$ like mentioned earlier while u pay 120+ for it always go with the japs or americans they always make quality products n sorry for my typing you guys aren't paying me to tpye correctly so i could care less

Hi people. This is my first post- and I am not associated with CTH in any way, except as a customer. I ordered a Vaporite 'Blown' last Thursday and it arrived on Monday !! The thing rocks, and I'm happy so far. Another satisfied customer; and the service could'nt be better. I can reccomend CTH to any potential vape buyer.

Hi , just wanted to put my review in for the Vaporite Hyper , I'm new to vaping and had limited budget so I did my research on lower priced units , I remembered the CTH site that I have been looking at for years and had a look at what they had for sale , I was initially going to get the wooden box one just in case it did't do the job for me but because all of the units are discounted at the moment I upgraded and got the new Hyper with remote and fan for $126.00 Express posted.

Ordered Monday paying by bank deposit and picked it up Wednesday lunch , Walt the guy who runs the business answered my emails quickly and sometimes within minutes , I have no complaints.

The machine is well packed and comes with everything you need , it worked out of the box first go set at 360 deg I got bent first bowl only had one more after that and was blitzed for hours , then ate everything in the house lol

I would recommend that you read the instructions and the read them again if you are a first timer like myself , the machine should be treated as delicate as it has glass parts , I made a nice storage box for it and its bits n pieces.

Happy with my purchase and the results from vaping so far , I may spend up and get a fancy Vape later on down the track , but this a good introduction unit no complaints from this old timer