Vaporite HYPER vaporizer REVIEW!

Ok guys, i just got my vaporite HYPER vaporizer . ive read a few posts with a few people asking how this gos so i thought id put my 2 cents in and post a bit of a review. ive only had it half a day but this thing is the total BOMB! i've never owned a vaporizer before so i thought i may as well fork out a little more and get a decent one. got mine from cheating the hangman:) heats up LIGHTNING fast, probably about 2-3 mins if that! you get a cooler looking vapor whip than the standard one and you get screens and a grinder. it has a blue backlight where you plug in your whip which is pretty cool. has a digital display of the heat you want and its current heat in celcius and Fahrenheit. on/off switch at the front and a seperate on/off switch at the back for the blue light if it gets annoying. but the best thing about this vaporizer that differs from the rest is that has fan assisted element! when the machine gets to the desired temp the fan turns on for 60 seconds and you dont have to suck as hard on the whip to get decent deep thick vapors!! ive been smoking herbals latley and tried this out today with some damiana and man did this work good. got pretty chilled and muscle relaxed, something i usually only get from smoking a small cone of weed. so im impressed to say the least. havent had the chance to try it out with waccy baccy yet but once i do i'll tell yaz how it gos....

Bong KONG

Edited by Bong_Kong

ok guys i can now say this thing rocks and gets your rocks off! it gets you totally ripped but at the same time your mind doesnt get clouded and you are still able to go about doing watever you are doing. its a really wierd but different feeling coz you know your stoned but you feel like partying instead of sleeping. sadly after years of bonging on i think i'll never be using one again. go out and buy yourself a vape its worth it!

I too have purchased the Vaporite Hyper (the big black metal looking one) and I freaking love it. Mine is warming up right now and I have about 30 seconds to post this.. :freak:

The trick is to freshly grind your bud and place a roughly (2 to 4mm) layer of bud on the mesh. Set it to 200c and then I usually wait for the fan to kick in and breath in gently but fast until I've filled my lungs.. Hold for a moment then release.

It feels strange at the start but it's very smooth and has a nice strong taste of bud. I have mine setup next to my monitor so I can surf the net/watch media while I toke with it.

Don't expect to get completely baked off your face as it is a different type of high since in theory it's supposed to be heating the THC to it's boiling point which in turn makes a vapour and hence your not getting alot or any of the cbd's from what I understand.

Oh by the way.. I keep my vappied bud and make cannabutter with it to use in making Cadbury Cookies which totally knocks me and my mates out hehe. So it's kinda like getting a second use from your weed ^_^

:freak: damn straight those cookies smokey panda makes knocks us out ^_^

As he said the vaporiser is only supposed to turn the THC to vapor, although you can crank it a little bit if you want to get somethin out of the other cannabinoids. But the cookies are insane that come from the already vaporised bud, if your having trouble sleeping or just wanna get wrecked theyre great. Its pretty much just a full blown body stone.

Another great thing with the vappy is that there is little to no smell from the bud, while your using it theres a hint of smell to the room but once you stop the smell clears out really quick.

Hi bighit, Ive got the Vaporite HYPER and I love it!!! Would recomend it to anyone

Are you getting a better high?

I find the high not as foggy as a bong high, more floaty high like a joint and it has a much cleaner 'high' feeling.

What cooking temp you using?

Im using 189*C (372*F). Depending on how much material you use, I find I can get two really big hits from a screen, or 3 to 4 when passing it round over 2 heat ups (it takes around 10sec or so for it to drop in temp and the fan to switch off before having to reheat).

How much did it cost?

I paid $160 for mine

Hope that helps

cheers

Hey guys ,

I have one of these suckers and i'm in love too. I strongly recomend it to you silly old farts who have spent 25 yrs on the pipe (like me ) . Your breathing will improve that night.

Mine is set to 187 , I found this to be hghest temperature I could acheive without ignition. Pull it like a bong or as hard as you can, the tube will restrict flow enough to stop overpulling .I found too slow to be a problem as it ignites weed.

I do only give it one go , unlike nici , there may be something left because I have people who will resmoke waste through a bong . When i tryed to revapourise it's shit , no accounting for taste .

You also seem to use less weed.

Admittedly when i first started I missed the stupifying bong hit , it's more like a joint stone , for the first month or so i had the occasional bong but they just taste like plastic now. Since then I have smoked some good bud and have had some of my most psychadelic highs in years . Like warp the tv stones

Go and get one , especially oldies , you will save money through decreased consumption and you will notice an immediate respiratory improvement.