Update!

Thanks Bufo! Yea that's the White Rhino, the one that got the worst of the light that was mindlessly left on.

I'm still not sure about leaving it out until the weather kills it...has anyone ever done that? I'm afraid it will get mushy and limp

No Freddie I haven't covered her. She's a clone though, and I might be able to dig her up. My 1000w HPS is due today, so I can just put the clones in the flower box back in veg until she's done

Her root ball should fit in a milk crate. Cutting the roots might hurry her up even more...works on tomatos...

Edited by Granny

I might be able to dig her up. My 1000w HPS is due today, so I can just put the clones in the flower box back in veg until she's done

She definitely looks worth saving granny, I know I couldn't leave her out there to battle sub-zero temps, but like freddie said, you should be prepared for at least another 6 weeks for her to finish.

Hopefully she'll be done by xmas ^_^

Wouldn't that be a lovely xmas present!

Talked about it in chat and in the next day or so it looks like I'll be out there digging her out with my bare hands so as to do as little damage as possible to the roots. Going out tonite to pour some soapy water into the soil to soften up the clay.

I doubt if she'll stretch anymore at least I hope not... I'll have to measure her to see if she'll even fit into my flower box, if she won't I'll have to set up a room for her, and let her use the new 1000w light.

Since I started covering this grow from when I heeled them all in back in July, it would be mean to not take pix of her coming inside...plus all the worry everyone has done with me over the light leak, delayed flowering cold temps...

So I'll post pix of her coming out of the ground and going in a container...and progress reports. It's a half assed diary, but it's a miracle plant for all it's been through.

Just looking at her out there bustin out buds while everything around her is dying...