Update!

Tom, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a letter from someone in China complaining that my roots were coming up through their toilet!

SS, Hey wait a minute... you're MY hero. I strive to have my buds look as good as yours! :applause:

Ooooooooh, that makes me SO happy! Thank you baby! :)

:P Well this monsta has gotten even bigger, but she's still not in full flower... I've dosed her with Bud Blood 3x already. There is no good reason why these 3 clones aren't in full dripping bloom! I put an old mother out with them (my own cross) and other than she's in a pot instead of the ground, there's no difference. The old mother is blooming just fine. I'm bewildered.

My harvest date for the past few years has been Sept 24 ot thereabouts. These look like they'll need until November to finish!

The nights are starting to get chilly, but nowhere near frost yet. I've looked up White Rhino and this just should not be happening!

They were set out the day I took the first pics when I first heeled them in...(have to look it up) But it's been at least 2 months!

I'm positive they are female, they are in a dark corner that gets no streetlight at night... and the one is flowering. I have 12:36 daylight as of 9/13. Outdoor plants start to flower at 13 hours. I'm really stumped!

Anyone have any ideas???

I'll try to post pics tomorrow... B)

im not sure.. its got me stumped why it wouldnt be flowering.. usually anything under the 14 hour mark they would be starting to flower...

i have read somewhere that a full moon will prolong the grow cycle.. also if youve pruned or cloned will prolong the grow cycle...

other than that.. not real sure...

but looking very nice there granny... not to worry.. nature will do its thing.. its what she does...

Oh thank you... I feel better knowing I'm not as crazy as I thought!

I've heard about the moon too and the light of only one candle, but it makes no sense that the old mother is in flower but the clones right next to her look just like their sister in the pic. No pruning only a little kinking.

If they start soon, then it will take until early November, and that's pushing into frost.

I know I'm probably getting too emotional about this...(but I'm looking at a pound or better) and on top of it all I have a nasty chest cold and can't even smoke... I really appreciate the reply SS. I was feeling pretty depressed. (((HUG)))

Edited by Granny