Update!

She was planted horizontal to the ground so as to make it easier to low stress train.... Well I sent the kid out to take pix before I have to tie her down again...and kink her, and snip a few clones... OMG here take a look!

:applause: I believe she's a white rhino.

post-12819-1187920112_thumb.jpg

post-12819-1187921753_thumb.jpg

Yeah Frazzle, really soon!

I'm at 13 hours 35 min daylight according to the Farmers Almanac. I'm going to go out there in the dark and pull her in a little better and then give her and her sisters some Bud Blood to help with the start of flowering, maybe add a little Carbo Load as well, although this one doesn't seem to need to get much bigger! The other girls are in the ground and have other plants to hide behind. Those were heeled in as well and it looks like I'll have just about every branch tipped with a nice fat cola.

I'll post more pix when she starts to bud.

That's a cattle water trough she's in! I found it just laying around on property that was abandoned and up for sale... The bottom is all rusted out so I didn't even have to worry about drainage! I found another smaller one in a junk yard, but looking at this girl, that one might only be good for tiny clones like this one...

post-12819-1187924655_thumb.jpg

Edited by Granny

Thanx guys!

I can't wait to put up pix of her in flower!

I hope she doesn't like, triple in size, I'm having enough trouble hiding her as it is!

If she was planted straight she would be about 2 meters tall!

This is the first time I've ever been able to show off my "secret" garden. You have no idea how happy it makes me!