Pruning/training

Hey Mr White. What strain are you growing mate, they really streched over the last few weeks. I think its too late for rockjuice or anything really, you'll just have to control those colas if they get outta hand. Good luck :applause:

Not to sure about the strain Neobud, just seeds i aquired some time back.

I would of thought it was perfect time to use rockjuice seeing they are into day 21 of flower.

However not using anything other than nuts and some potash , i can only comment on what i have read.

Mr White

Well thankfully vertical growth has slowed right down and they have started to blossom.

Ended up kinking 2 stems and tonight will tie a few back away from the light. I'm not out of trouble yet i don't think.

She'll be right. :thumbsup:

Mr White

some pics taken just now

BTW they are @ day 22 of flower i think

post-10857-1187690203_thumb.jpg

post-10857-1187690221_thumb.jpg

post-10857-1187690236_thumb.jpg

post-10857-1187690254_thumb.jpg

Thanks sunnycoaststoner, That kinking trick worked well as you can see from the pics.

28cm from the light and still no burning thankfully, Really getting the most of those rays,

Ended up kinking 4 stems with little stress to the plant. Didn't seem to bother it.

I wonder how big it would off been now if i didn't tip them.

28cm from the light and still no burning thankfully,

Anyhows here some more pics at the end of week 4.

Still strain unknown,does it resemble anything thing you peeps have grown before?

Mr white

post-10857-1188085723_thumb.jpg

post-10857-1188085742_thumb.jpg

post-10857-1188085763_thumb.jpg

post-10857-1188085783_thumb.jpg

yeah i use that shit.. its supposed to be used in conjunction with monsta bud.. made by the same people... it works a treat too... the monstabud is to be used from the first day of flowering.. all the way through.. then the ozitonic one to be used in the final stages of flowering... must have a greater % of molasses to increase bud size and flavour.. but ive been using it for around 3 years now.. and i think its great... use as directed... NO half doses here.. youll use that whole bottle in a grow... well i do...B)... its all organic... so its all good...

im with sunny.. i kink them down.. you can kink them right up to when the plant stops its 2-3 weeks of stretching.. then i just leave them alone.. im fuckin brutal too... just squeeze the stalk between ya fingers and kink to where it needs to go.. i find with my strain i can kink right up to the end of week 3.. and im kinking them every 3 days or so... dont be shy.. just kink them... the idea is get an even canopy... doesnt look as nice as a plant grown el natural.. but youll get a shit load more weight from it...

Excellent good stuff SS.

Kinked my last 1, i hope, last night so right on the end of week 4 and hopefully that will be all thats need except a bit of tying.

Have been told to used Ozi-tonic in the 2nd last week @ 5ml perLit and 1/2 strenght nuts and 10ml PL in the last week with just ph adjusted water.

Sound about right SS

Mr White

what i do.. is just keep it at 5ml per liter... nuthing at all in the final week.. as you should be flushing.. but i use it from week 4 on my strain.. its an 8 weeker...

i just mix my nutes as per normal.. then just chuck in the ozitonic... then give them a test.. and ad water to adjust it...

its NOT a nutrient as such.. altho it does increase your PPMs when you add it... its really an enhancer.. so id still be using the nutes as per normal...

so youre at the 4th week.. id be adding it now... its designed for packin on weight and to fatten the buds... you still want to have that last week for flushing..