First Timer Confuzed

If Ur going into flower you don't want to FIM anyway, but I've always had the best results using the method during veg. The tip that you pinch half off will still grow, the leaves U pinch will have the tips missing and look curly, but the side branching it causes seems to double the plants bud sites and branches for clones! All my mothers get FIMmed at least 3 times.

It was my favorite until I learned how to kink....now if I'm not pinching the poor things, I'm kinking them! (I often wonder if they call me names when I'm out of the room!) But it's true that the meaner U are to them the stronger they grow.

Edited by Granny

Thx Granny,

Youve got all bases covered by the sounds granny and your plants may be terrified when you enter the room.?..but im sure they r gratefull untill the day you rip them out of there pots tear them apart with your bear hands chop them up rackem and then burn them at the stake and discard they remains in the trash.. ;)

Have you got some pics of your FIM and kink.? oh sounds like im swearing would like to see them if you have...

u say the meaner you r the stronger they grow mine must be a tuff bitch then... :thumbsup: she had a hard life but she is going full speed ahead now.. ;)

Hi Guys,

Its me again the confuzed dude...

Had to let my plant fend for its self for a few days and its looking a bit sick again i have read up on all the possible senerios but am a bit confused and dont want to do the wrong thing so i thought i would post some pics to see what the experts say again if you dont mind helping me out again...!! :peace:

What i have done since last thusday is lower the light an inch it is 1foot above plant now adjust the ph to 5.7 feed nuts 50ml/30lt ea canna a,b and change timer to water plant for 1min per day i checked the ph this morning and it is back to 6.5 i havent got a ppm checker yet i didnt want to go any further until i get your expert advice..

I think the plants growth has slowed down as well

Cheers,

stillconfuzedude

post-12449-1189570156_thumb.jpg

post-12449-1189570194_thumb.jpg

post-12449-1189570238_thumb.jpg

post-12449-1189570269_thumb.jpg

Edited by confuzedude

Thx guys..

Giving it a flush right now with fresh water ph is @ 5.9

i have givin it 75ml canna A,B

it has been on 12/12 for 7 days should i change the nutes to budding nutes soon..?

small buds have now appeared..

i should have this topic in my first grow section maybe i will start afresh one later this week with some more pics hopefully of a healthy plant to kick it off on a good note....

thanks again for your assistance.. :wacko:

cheers,

confuzedude

hi dude, as soon as it regains it's health, should only take a couple of days, you can tell by nice green growing tips, then whack it onto flower, you need the flower nutes on 12/12 as it requires more potassium and phosphorous and less nitrogen, again at around the rate of 75ml of both A and B flora nutes to 30ltr water should give around the the correct mix, i'd raise the ph just slightly to just over 6, this is what i have found gives the best result for flora nutes

cheers :wacko: