First Timer Confuzed

Yes i am reading like crazy

I might just stay confuzed for a while longer just in case thing go pear shaped. lol

Yeah it definatley a addictive hobby. Just wish i could of done it years ago.

The more you read it seems the more question there are and i havn'nt even scratched the surface.

Awesome. I do believe we are in the right place though for learning.

Keep us all posted m8 to how u go.

Mr White

next things next but confuzed, do you know it's sex gonna be a dam shame if it's a male.......from seed i'd know the sex of mine by 2, 3 or 4 weeks cause theres no point growing males, also when i plant i put in about half a dozen seeds, boot the males and then have a choice of the best females. it looks great now and yeah had a hard life but all ya effort will be wasted if it isnt a girlie...i'd turn to 12/12 now and get it on the way, once it shows itself for what it is, you can turn back to vege if you really want. what i'd do is turn 12/12, get a show, take some clones and get them veging under a different light at 18/6 and grow the other out in 12/12 then you'll have some buds in about say 40 to 45 days depending on your strain but you also got new ones ready all veged up to go straight in 12/12 when you harvest.

Ugh, nobody thought of the sex after all this... I went back and looked at the closeup and I think he's

got a girl there.

Maybe we can see better if we can get a good closeup of the stem in the crooks where the branches meet the main stem.

I don't know why I thought this was a clone... :)

Thx again for the tips guys,

It is a clone I had 2 but 1 died..surprise surprise.!!

im sure it is female the guy i got it from wouldnt give me a male..

It has shown its sex a few weeks back i wonderered what these little hairs where pocking out all over the place and looked it up to find it looked like a female showing her stuff..

I have zoomed in on a pic to show you 1 of the spaws..

I am going to try out cloning next week still a bit unsure what i am doing but if you no try u never know..!!

I have it on 18/6 now if i start 12/12 before i get cutting wont that be bad.?

A friend told me to chop the top out and use for clones plus it would even the plant out somewhat what do you think.?

Cheers,

confuzedude

post-12449-1188436154_thumb.jpg