First Timer Confuzed

Hi Guys,

Looks like im in trouble again...

Some of my leaves browned off and died. :applause:

I checked my ph reading and its 7

I have added some sulphur but its only slightly moved down. :peace:

Is there a faster way of bringing the ph down safely.?

And also being that i really dont know WTF im doing can the pics show other problems that you guys can diagnose to save my little friend 2 b.? :)

Sorry for being a real noob at this.. :greedy:

Thanks again in advance

Cheers

post-12449-1187228628_thumb.jpg

post-12449-1187228659_thumb.jpg

post-12449-1187228699_thumb.jpg

yea confuzedude what is it growing in ? whats it being fed and how often .... man it looks like ... sheeesh ... looks like its growing in nuclear waste , does it glow in the dark , sorry just kiddin :peace: ...

give us all details about the plants history and feeding etc. ... and can you get the proper ph down, cause thats the best .... see those brown tips on teh leaves well thats something bad its feeding on maybe nutes or sulphur ... we will do our best to help but need all the details about its environment

:applause:

Hi frazzle,

Nuclear waste i think it is growing in...:peace:

I havent fed it for a week just tap water evry 3days with high ph7 i have just found out yesterday after i bought the ph meter....

it is grown in coco under 600w 18/6 hrs

i have added nutes yesterday 1ml/1lt of canna a&b

I will go to the hydro shop soon and get the proper gear ph up ph down.?not bunnings.?I dont like going to the hydro shop the dude is a bit crazy looking :applause: ....

but looks like i have no choice or the plant is a gonner.. :)

Will it b ok in the sulphur or should i transplant it.???

cheers

imo, you should get them out of what you have them im, gently wash the rootball in running tap water till its pretty clean and basically only roots, ( be vey gentle) and repot it in new coco, ph adjust the water to around 6 and water the coco, let it sit for 3 or 4 days before adding any nutes, when you add the nutes those palnts should be able to take a 6 - 8 ec reading or less than half recommend strength on the nute bottles, make sure you adjust the ph of the nute solution after it is added to the water and before you give it to the plants

Ahh so you got the ph down stuff .. thats good ... where did you get the coco, just watch out for the brunnings coco in a brick cause it can be full of salt and takes heaps to flush out , i know cause i used some and me plant reacted in a bit the same way yours is ...

you will learn heaps from this grow , cant buy experience ... keep up good work

:applause: