Online Cannabis Contamination & Potency Survey

MAte, I have no idea who's emotions have been injured, but I haven't got this far without handcuffs by replying to questions by people I've never so much as met ; like "do you sell or grow pot?" That's my main point.

It's one thing to make an assumption those here do such things, but until one actually admits it, it's all just assumption and rant. Actually having an IP address tracking back to my house making posiitve repsonses to such loaded questions is suicide to me.

I've made submissions, I made a very detailed one with my name, address, quanity of smoke I grow/use etc to the last request for same by the NSW investiagtion by Prof Hall. it was an obviously wellintended and directed aquisition of information for a specific purpose, and we got to include what information we thought relevant. I've made one tothe Qld research on a similar nature, and have written to the ocassional member of governemnt over the years with the appropriate info. I don't say we ought not do what we can, where and when we can. I agree with that.

I don't want to put the wind up anyone, but I know people who have been contacted on web sites by some who are without doubt coppers, asking loaded questions. Rememebr, what we do is a crime, and unfortunately, we have to act like criminals (warry) if we want to remain free. I don't want it to be a crime, I've become so comfortable I've forgotten it's a crime at times, I've ben so brazen I have challeneged it as a crime, but it is in fact a crime.

Surveys in general seem loaded before they start, but honestly, the very first few words on this should have alarm bells ringing in the ears of every grower in the place. Otherwise, I hope those who dodn't see the concern have a nice fat bank account for their defense, because if not now, some time, their going to need it answering questions like that.

But hey, that's just me..But I am one of the few people I know from young that still isn't a convicted criminal, and I intend to keep it so.

I can't say much for the intellect of a researcher who begins his research with such provocation. But again, that's just how I see it..

cheers

rob

OK pipeman why dont you fill out the survey 50 times for the rest of us as well .. just shows how corruptable the whole thing is when one person can fill the survey as many times as they like .. what a JOKE !!!

then invite talon down with your mates @ nimbin Hemp embassy to compose some suitable new laws or recommendations :peace:

frazzle how come every time you disagree with me you don't actually debate the topic at hand in any meaningful sense but just give smartarse replies? its been something you been doing for a while. poor form mate have a think about it. :peace:

I didn't realise at first it was this guys first post! (must have been to wacked :peace: ) HMMM ! yes its very suspicious in this case,why didn't they just check out these forums and other canna forums ? Do they think people come here to lie and bullshit each other (other than BSing about who's yields and buds are best B) ) most turn up in places like OzStoners the first time looking for grow tips and solutions to grow probs eg "HELP I got tiny spiders B) what should I do ?" others looking for a different perspective but lets face it if some one talks shit in the grow sections there are plenty of wiser heads to set the record straight , so I'm more than a little suss now.

Call me a wacko but what a curious choice of user names TALON , like in can't escape the grip of the talon ! hmm :peace: :toke:

Edited by Jess Stone

My understanding of computers and the internet isn't great and i was a little concerned after reading a couple of posts here so i thought i'd try the front door. I went to the University of NSW website and clicked on research tab and typed in cannabis and i came to this survey. So, i'm guessing it is legitimate? Hey, please don't tke my word for it; try youselves. Also as the NSW Greens use research from here to formulate their policies i guess at least some past research has had some positive input. This quote from the daily telegraph.

Greens policies are drafted with wide input from Greens members and experts in the field. We have drawn on the work of National Drug & Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC); Dr Alex Wodak; and reserach undertaken by the NSW Parliamentary Library; and others.

Lee Rhiannon

Wed 14 Mar 07 (12:29pm)

I have not suffered the humiliation of busts as others have and i take my security seriously. I have also done nothing to change the laws. I have in the past sat home and minded my own business. It has worked for me. Each make up their own mind. I think talon maybe is a bit nieve to think he can ask such direct qustions and not arouse suspicion. However i don't think for a minute that the uni of NSW is a front for the cops. Any uni research has strict ethical guidelines.

frazzle how come every time you disagree with me you don't actually debate the topic at hand in any meaningful sense but just give smartarse replies? its been something you been doing for a while. poor form mate have a think about it. :toke:

Apologys to you pipeman, i will try to cease dealing with your posts in such an off-hand smartarse manner

no offence intended.

In many threads you do come accross as the Devil's advocate :peace:

:peace:

Call me a wacko but what a curious choice of user names TALON , like in can't escape the grip of the talon ! hmm

Google 'operation talon' peace.gif

Your not seriously suggesting that the cops have set up a fake link at NSW uni, then come on here cleverly disguised as "talon" so as not to rouse suspicion!!! Um yeah i did google operation talon. lot of operation talons dating from the second world war, vietnam war, social security fraud etc. The point being......?

This is a survey, and not a very good, one but thats all it is.

Man, if you had a 100 plant garden I would say that youd be an idiot to get on this site talking about it but otherwise I am positive that the jacks are really not going to go to the trouble to use a research centre as a front for busting small time growers particully one that is obviusly about harm minismination (the greens use there studys). I also do not find it suspecious that he just posted once he probaly just wanted to get more people invovled so he googled cannabis australia and that would have brought him here.

I have been humiliated by those legal thugs and treated like a criminal all because I choose to smoke/grow a ancient herb and I know the scare it leaves so I understand peoples concerns but might I suggest that you email the researchers as a concerned parent or something and maybe you can find out how credible the survey is that way :peace: