Online Cannabis Contamination & Potency Survey

Do you use, sell and/or grow Cannabis?

You are invited to take part in a confidential survey run by the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of NSW in March 2007.

We are interested in finding out more information on the cannabis used in Australia. Is cannabis stronger now than in the past? Is anything added into the cannabis that you smoke or grow?

Participation is completely anonymous and confidential.

No identifying information is collected.

To participate, visit the NDARC web site and follow the links:

http://ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au.

Do you use, sell and/or grow Cannabis?

You are invited to take part in a confidential survey run by the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of NSW in March 2007.

We are interested in finding out more information on the cannabis used in Australia. Is cannabis stronger now than in the past? Is anything added into the cannabis that you smoke or grow?

Yea you filthy mongrels make up another survey so the squealing pig Howard can use your research to bring down even more anti-cannabis laws

stick your surveys up yours :toke:

Edited.

Is cannabis stronger now than in the past?

Actually i don't think its. It's just that less crap gets sold now.

I will have a look at the survey and may fill it in (i love surveys). If it looks like they will use it for evil purpose i wont touch it. Nothing to fear from the truth; only from the manipulation of the truth.

Interesting survey, quick and easy enough

In regards to pot being stronger...

Actually i don't think its. It's just that less crap gets sold now.

One of the main aims of breeders is to make the strains more potent ... :scratchin:

Less crap is sold now but one of the main reasons for that is that there are newer and better strains coming out, and the ease of getting seeds from seedbanks has also helped make quality genetics available to anyone.

i said that while cannabis has got slight stronger over the years, its the growing practices that has made the difference. My example was that back when my parents were tokers they'd buy a $20 deal which would be close to an ounce in weight, but the grower never removed males or manicured to any real degree. so they ended up smoking a stack of leaf, seeds and stem where as in today's market grower's have removed most of the leaf, removed any males before they get a chance to pollinate females, etc. which makes for a more potent product.

i also mentioned how outdoor plants can yield more than indoor plants, how increased thc levels mean less needs consuming for the desired effects and that older generations feel that today's cannabis is stronger than the stuff they used to buy because of the fact they were smoking sativa dominate strains that left them happy and able to do things where as the majority of stuff going around today is indica dominate which leaves people couch locked.

all in all it was a biased test that wanted to appear unbiased, but if you take your time and think your answers through, you can answer virtually everything with a positive outlook towards cannabis :scratchin:

all in all it was a biased test that wanted to appear unbiased,

Exactly WDC ... this survey seeks to validate the theory that weed is much stronger and therefore more dangerous, in addition to pesticides and growth hormones , so much more dangerous that results are headlined..

"NDARC Suvery finds Cannabis up to ten times stronger than it was thirty years ago" ...

and already we have Dave agreeing with this ... well here's one for you Dave ' how much dope smoking were you doing 30 yrs ago??

:scratchin:

well really does it really matter what "real life" results they get from this survey as if they in our favour we wont get to see them anyway

and seriously like i would go and do a survey that starts off the way this one does :scratchin:

probably be like those dudes that were called to collect a prize they showed up about 30 of them and all with warrants they all got busted :thumbsup:

cheerz :Dj: