NEW Light Weight Carbon Filters

This is only a temporary setup, I intend on having the sock inside the cupboard with the fan sucking air through rather than blowing into it if i have enough space. It has no smell coming out at all where it stank pretty bad before. I'll be interested to see how long they last and if washing them does the trick.

This is only a temporary setup, I intend on having the sock inside the cupboard with the fan sucking air through rather than blowing into it if i have enough space. It has no smell coming out at all where it stank pretty bad before. I'll be interested to see how long they last and if washing them does the trick.

post-8104-1179822679_thumb.jpg

post-8104-1179822733_thumb.jpg

peace

moKing

post-8104-1179822952_thumb.jpg

No worries moking, let me know which posts you'd like removed and I'm happy to clean it up for ya.

Keep the information on these coming, I will be keen to see how they do over time...

I don't believe they can be washed though, I think they're able to be thrown in the dryer to remove excessive moisture if there's buildup, but I would certainly defer to anyone who knows otherwise....

hey when I was buying mine the shopkeeper told me that I needed a centrifugal to work it, like an idiot I take them at their word. Its only when I get home that I read the instructions on the odor sok box and it specifically says axial fans are fine, and I hook one up and find out the hydro shop keeper was full of shit, as usual.

she also sold me hygrozyme instead of cannazyme. even tho I am using canna nutes. I should get my head examined for not ignoring her. lol

That'd be good thanks Luke, Just anything; doubbled, trippled or quadrupled should do the trick(Post 61, 62, & 64). The word came from clay at Nutri flo who was apparently one of the first trying it in Aus. The dryer does sound more likely than the wash tho so i think I should contact him myself before attempting this.

peace

moKing

Edited by moKing

Good to hear that some of you ppl are having good results with the socks............if it works stick with it..........though my friend tried them out and they didnt do a good job........not impressed by them at all....maybe if you got a small area they work good.dunno..just going on what we were told.I dont know how long they last either .Personally I would spend the extra money carbon filter to suit area and centrifrugal fan get a good 18 months 2 years hassle/worry free.On another note even a home made carbon filter would be more reliable/efficient same cost maybe even maybe a touch dearer.just my 2 cents worth

Happy growing ppl