NEW Light Weight Carbon Filters

Hi just bought an odor sok. Easy to install, light weight and so far effective (no smell). The dude told me they have fourteen months real time testing since first manufactured, and no odour breakthrough. Half the price of a steel canister filter, so if they last for half the time still good value. The dude also said in extra humid conditions they can be tumble dried in clothes dryer

I brought an odour sok too,they are bloody amazing.The days of the heavy can canister filters are gone.

They sent it too me in the post,believe it or not.

Also tried a couple of new boosters from Holland,a root/grow and bud/bloom stimulators.

They are called AMINOZYM and BUD BOOST,they blew me away,and 100% organic.

Never seen so many roots in my new cuttings and in the pots,and my plants just looked that much healthier and grew a that bit faster,and tasted better.

I brought an odour sok too,they are bloody amazing.The days of the heavy can canister filters are gone.

They sent it too me in the post,believe it or not.

Also tried a couple of new boosters ...... never seen so many roots ,and my plants just looked that much healthier and grew a that bit faster,and tasted better.

So when you say 'they are amazing" .. can you elaborate a little, sure they have a big weight advantage but whats the level of odour removal , like will it remove smell from a room full of road-kill skunk?...

or you just spamming us arbel :)

:)

Bought a 150 x 400 Odor Sok for a cupboard cost me $99.00. I'm running it with a 150mm axial fan which cost $90.00. Fan and filter for $189.00. Silenced the fan and lost about 10% airflow from free-air of fan. This little beauty is hanging with a couple of hooks, the axial fan weighs more than the filter. A 600w HPS and 4 x 3 day old road kill skunk under and no odour out the exhaust. Dude reckons 12 months plus life. No need for nosiy centrifugal fan, exhaust straight out window.............fresh as a daisy. So far, so good. Keep ya's posted