NEW Light Weight Carbon Filters

Hey Billo

You are correct,the spectrum is a inline/axial fan.

I was told by the hydro shop that although a centr would be better the spectrum will still do the job.

My new grow space when built will be 2mx1mx1.8m and am told this hookup will be fine for that space.If not i take it back and swap it for a better one.

Be at least a month before i finish the new room though so i will have to wait till then to find out.

Stay stoned

Mr white

yeah I got one it hasn't had to contend with any serious smell yet so can't comment on that all I can say is ya don't need a centrifugal to pull the air through them I got a 150mm axial connected to mine and I don't notice the slow down in air flow so it must be minimal. lol

I got an odour sock today and it seems to work well. I set it up on a 150mm Centrifugal Fan, but i have pot drying everywhere atm. so the room stinks anyway. The bloke at the hydro store that i deal with told a mate that they can go through the wash and be reused. I'll post some pics later.

peace

moKing

This is only a temporary setup, I intend on having the sock inside the cupboard with the fan sucking air through rather than blowing into it if i have enough space. It has no smell coming out at all where it stank pretty bad before. I'll be interested to see how long they last and if washing them does the trick.

post-8104-1179823050_thumb.jpg

Edited by moKing