canna nutes recommended EC levels

Yer i'm starting to come over to the dark side lefty, this aqua is going ok and plants do look healty as fuck. i'm runnin mine at 1.4 and lower and not missing a beat. using straight r/o no trace elements but have just added a little epsom as nutes runnin low it's start of 2nd week flower an i wont have more till next week. ph is rising a little but that's due to the ozone i'm runnin in the system. overall pretty happy.

peace

i have been using canna aqua for the last year & i have had so many problems with it,

the only way i can use it with out my plants looking like dogs is to use 50%RO & 50%tap water & using 50% of the grow nutes & 50% of the flowering nutes mixed up together all the way though veg and flower

please someone tell me why this is