canna nutes recommended EC levels

i've had plenty of tap water read fuck all on the meter, not just truncheons but ppm specific testers. 45ppm was the cleanest tap water i've seen.

just did a water change and thought i'd record some details for youse to ponder.

i ditched the R/O water and am using tap water that has filter but just mainly for cleaning large particles it's nothig real fancy. e.c of this water is .2 and and ph 7.07.

after adding 50ml of aqua A to 10L of water and same with B i got a reading of 1.0 ec an ph 6.45

ended up using 250ml in about 75L of water and got an e.c of 1.8 and ph 6.03. 15mins in the system and ph went straight up to 6.45 so i've added some ph and will wait and see how it balances out.

peace

c

hi guys , it might depend on how you read the pamphlet what it says is "The pH of aqua does not need to be adjusted during the plants growing phase if the pH is initially set at 5.2 . The pH will remain between 5.2 and 6.2." so i might have read that wrong but thats how i took it ..Any thoughts on this? I also did some readings on our tap water E.C 0.2 C.F 0.2 and ppm 070 ..but we are ment to have the best water in the world where i live..(i just got a new bluelab multi meter ) but i can not tell you the p.h as its reading it wrong..and i have to take that probe back tomorrow .. but anyway i have e mailed them today for some more info and will let you know the out come..

tt

nws lefty

think ya read it wrong tt but it is confusing.

added a fair bit of ph down which is why i hate using the tap water here. i'll get the definitons of hard and soft water but hard water takes a shitload of ph up/down to move it if i remember correctly and doing this causes other probs down the track.

anwyays got me ph sittin at 5.53 and e.c 1.8. i'll update fluctuations.

peace

c

hey chato why is it bad to use ph down? if thats the case then silica would be no good because silica makes me ph go over 7 when i add it and i have to add heaps of ph down to get it to 6.

i just got my delivery of canna aqua bloom and zym. going to mix it tomorrow. my water is 0.1 ec. will let u know of the results too

not bad to use it but it's not good to use a lot of it. causes lock out of various nutes and all sorts of shit. Luke Skywalker or someone else can give you the technical reasons (cheers luke!) but in my exp it's just not cool. any more than a few drops per 20L really annoys me and has me lookin for other options, like addin more nutes and using the bufers that are in them or alternative water sources.

prob for me is my tap or cleaned water stil needs 20 drops+ per 15L to get ph reasonable where R/O water only needs 2 drops. R/O cleans the water so well it removes some trace elements that canna doesn;t have... need to add those elements and aint got easy access.

peace

c

g'day; forget the crap.....canna nutrients are perfect if you use it at dose rate recommended on the bottle....do not change dose rate and you will never have a problem, ......dose rate for dummies is, Canna part A 100ml per 20litre of water, part B 100ml per 20 litre of water....NEVER MIX CANNA NUTRIENT UNDILUTED, always canna to water never water to canna. dose rate is same for veg or flower!

THE BOTTLE IS CORRECT, DON'T PLAY AROUND WITH IT:)