I think diferences between hydroponic and non hydroponic needs to be correctly defined.

As does organic and non organic because from what i've read ya'll are confusing the lot.

Indoor and outdoor cannabis can both be grown using toxins and heavy metal based nutes or not.

Both indoor and outdoor can be grown organically or not. I grow both in and outdoor.

I still rekcon you cant beat organics for taste,smell and resin production in or out.

The guys in Nimbin have an indoor category in the cup so can't be too concerned.

I think when they refer to hydro they actually mean cannibis cultivated with the use of heavy chems

and not actually the hydroponic growing method which ofcourse can be used both in and outdoor, organic

or non-organic with or without poisons.

Puff tuff Groovers.

I think diferences between hydroponic and non hydroponic needs to be correctly defined.

As does organic and non organic because from what i've read ya'll are confusing the lot.

Indoor and outdoor cannabis can both be grown using toxins and heavy metal based nutes or not.

Both indoor and outdoor can be grown organically or not.

That's been said by alot of people from the beginning of the thread and is 100% correct.

The guys in Nimbin have an indoor category in the cup so can't be too concerned.

Whats this following quote all about then?

BTW, we knew about the new hydro legislation before it was introduced in NSW and our "hydro disclaimer" was put in place 'before the legislation was' because we wanted to let them know in no uncertain terms that "Hydro" is not what we hempbar hippys are about.

I think when they refer to hydro they actually mean cannibis cultivated with the use of heavy chems

and not actually the hydroponic growing method which ofcourse can be used both in and outdoor, organic

or non-organic with or without poisons.

Why haven't they said that then? And why did they support and not fight the anti hydro laws?

They claim to be fighting for law reform for ALL in the Australian cannabis community but The Hemp Bar supports the governments anti hydro laws "in no uncertain terms" :faint:

As I said in an earlier post.......

Those laws have had a heavy impact on the lives of many in the Australian cannabis comunity, especially those who have been charged under them in NSW (including many in Nimbin) and the other states that have followed them by introducing specific anti-hydro laws. The Nimbin Hemp Bar were one of the few groups in Oz in a position to fight the government at that time (they claim to be fighting anti cannabis laws?) and they supported them instead? It's no wonder people are so rightly pissed off.

If they are only interested in fighting for "Nimbin hippys who only grow outdoor sativa cannabis plants" when it comes to activisim that's fine but helping to continue the government's anti hydro reefer madness on their site is just bullshit imo. Might as well be paid by the gov like the NCPIC etc. :scratchin:

The reality is, The Hemp Bar, The Hemp Embassy and The Hemp Party are all run and controlled by the same few people who were happy to see the majority of the Australian cannabis community screwed over by the anti hydro laws when it didn't affect them personally.

I am going to be very cautious of any support I give them if this is their idea of activism.

I would rather help support The Medical Cannabis Board (Australia) or businesses like mullaway's medical cannabis p/l or ellomo medical cannabis p/l with their fight for legal medical cannabis and dispensaries in Australia or the average Australians caught up in all this crap, the individuals who have been charged and are in court fighting the anti hydro laws and cannabis laws in general (including in Nimbin). They are the people who will bring the changes everyone wants to see and further educate others about how they can also fight for their legal right to cultivate and use medical cannabis.

:applause: You tell em Mongy =) ,

People would be suprised at how careful most hydro growers are about what they put on/in their plants, I am careful not to use certain products that may leave any type of residual.

I wonder how many "Organic growers" do soil samples on the ground they grow in...................... not many I would think........ You may be VERY suprised at what you find in the soil you think is "organic".

The only thing I have a problem with is this seperation of Outdoor/Hydro, it's all the same shit, different shovel.

If You stand up for one, you must stand up for all types of growing...........after all I thought you wanted Cannabis reform........for freedom of growers/ smokers/ med patients............... Not Outdoor/soil grown Reform, it's a bit hypocrytical in my opinion. Sorry. :peace: Gh72

"fail to understand why the HEMP Bar wants to take a position AGAINST a large portion of Aussie stoners just because they grow hydro."

it seems that some oz stoners are selectivly dyslexic

i made several pionts making distinctoin between commercial growers and home growers

i also believe its commercial growres who are producing dodgy pot that is harming people

much pot (if not all) grown hyrdoponically or organically is geneticly modified how else can you breed plants if not thru modifying thier genes? selective breeding IS geneticly modifying

"Their mission statement also supports the governments harsher stance on hydro."

what a load of bull bickies!! we are trying to get cannabis Re-legalised that means All cannabis

tho i admit we maybe should make a more clear distinction between commercial hydo and home grown hydro

i believe personally from talking to around 30,000 ppl a year about pot that more people recact badly to smoking hydro than to bush buds i put that down to the increasing commercialness of potand it attracting poeple not motivated to grow good pot but to make money and lots of it they dont give a stuff who they sell to or if the sprays the use are harmfull

to those they sell to just as long as they get their money!!!

MOST home growers DO care what they put on thier pot cause they will be smoking it

THEY ARE NOT THE PROBLEM

as i have said repeatedly its the money people, the commercial growers that are causing the problems

(tho reading some of the posts here i begin to wonder)

also pipeman i wouldnt say our posts are hostile unless you mean that to disagree with you is hostile ? maybe you expect us to go running and hide when we are attacked ?

come see me in the HEMP Bar anytime from wednesday to sunday i will be happy to talk to you dont be scared !!

any way ive had enough typing i have work to do

i welcome any and all of you to come here and discuss things with us/me

tho i doubt many of you will without the anonomous protectoin of the forum

peaceea

Dave Cannabis

HEMP Bar

just reading through this debate and hope no one minds if i point out some mistakes ,, like genetically modified , check wikipedia ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_plant

cannabis is not genetically modified ,,, selective breeding is not genetically modifying , please read wikipedia

I wonder how many folks that complain about how cannabis is grown are in fact growing their own food??

do you know what is happening to the food you buy from the supermarket ,, do you know what it is sprayed with or how it is grown??

seems contradictory to say cannabis grown unnaturally is bad and yet most of what we eat is grown unnaturally ...

I wonder how many "Organic growers" do soil samples on the ground they grow in...................... not many I would think........ You may be VERY suprised at what you find in the soil you think is "organic".

Hi GH,

I have to strongly disagree with your above statement.

To be organicly certified you have to follow strict guidelines and one of them is to have annually soil sample tested.

Another one is you have to be at least 10 years with no chemicals/fertiliser etc used on your land.

So you would find that organic growers DO know what is used in/on thier soil.