Anyone an insomniac?

Budman2012

Question

Hi all

Bright and tired and awake still :toke:

Was wondering how many people use for Insomnia?

I have been for 13 years or so...and it works a treat 4 me :toke:

How does it affect U ? :)

Simple question I know... Maybe U could give me some more detailed answers :applause:

Anyhow now lol I will await ur replyz,

I think Im finally feelin the need to sleep ... Mybe ... hehe (hope so i need it) :thumbsup:

Thankyou ... Out. :)

lol

Hey G'Day Rehana ,

Nice Triple Post man :toke:

Hope your havin a good night ...

:toke:

It seems to be a little slow around STOZ tonite ... Hopefully everyones out havin a good time.

Not me tho , I hardly ever go out anymore ... I don't mind , cuz I like havin my drinks at home , bcuz thats where my bong is , Not to mention all my other luxuries (If you could callem that) :)

Man ...... I was up all night until about 2:00pm today and I crashed out solid , with some rather nice dreams ...

I was stoned as and had had about 16 beers over 24 hrs anyway , I got back up at 8pm , dazed , Had a coffe and cones and just sat dumbly and watched that crappy Solomons Mines Movie.

And I've just been catchin up on todays topics ... :toke: and Now , Here I am , Just cleaned the bong (mostly) and am gonna chop up after Iv'e finished this reply and have another beer ...(quiet one for me tho - Im fully dazed)

lol

Hope you get some good sleep tonite if you can ...

Just a quck tip ... try not to eat any foods high in protein in the hours before eating , No coffee after dark and try not to get too drunk either , drinking with MJ helps me sleep , But sometimes if I'm really pissed I sleep very badly ...

:)

Well , thats pretty much my life story for today :toke: ... So i'll finish there ... (Jeez Im bad at quick replies)

Budman ... Out 4 Cones. :peace:

Hey Pipeman , I hope your havin a great sleep with Nice Dreams ...

:toke: lol :toke: :peace: :toke:

and Yes , Ya Gotta Luuuurve a Good Triple Post!!! :toke: (I Do em all too often in my Prosetry Thread , Ahem) : )

I'm Still Awake ... lol Fuggit , I'm Fully Nocturnal again. I go thru stages of Just late Bedtime , Very Late Bedtime or No Bedtime . Weeks , Months ... Workin night Shift and not sleepin fukall in the day for a while really didn't help my patterning , But thats in the past now (Thankfully) ...

Thats all 4 Now , Budman ... Out.

(About to crack last beer , chop last chop , bong last bongs , Post last Post for the night. And hopefully , finally get a decent sleep for a few hours , if not all the way to monday (yeahrite) so I can skip this Beerless Sunday )

I wish it were another Manic Payday Monday , But Its just another Manic Beerless Sunday :)

Budman....... Just another Manic lol

"I'm a maniac, MAAA-NIAC!!"

Sorry bout that. Bud, I think you need a pet owl as a nocturnal, night-time companion. Seems most people on OSA are out like a :toke: loooooong before you. (Lucky for a few insomniac's, otherwise you'd have to take up quad-posting yourself, and that Could really get ugly :toke: ) hehe, jk ofc Bud.

Hope your finally catching a few Z'z...

:peace:

Hmmm ... 3 day huh? (Looks at calender to work out how many that is) :toke: ...

Yep , Your Qualified , welcome fellow sleeplessnessness um ... Insomniac?

You sound too calm to be a speedfreak :thumbsup: hehe j.j.

What keeps you up for 3 days Beb ?

Big weekend ?

At least I've caught a few hours here and there lately , and I don't have to work tomorrow.

Man , I swear I would start almost hallucinating at work (mainly Graveyard shift) sometimes thru not sleeping ,

I had to quit b4 I went Insane. :whistle: (ahhh , too late) hehehe

Good Luck on gettin at least a few hours before you go ...

Hey Infinitee , Yeh , I'd like an Owl , but I smoke too much and only have a small room ... well , I think you get the picture. OO - XX.

Its just another Manic Monday ... and I'm Glad it is. ( $$$ Ahahahaha , Im Rich! , RICH!!! I tells ya! $$$) - Not.

So I gotta go now and eat ... um ... Dinner/Breakfast ... Have a shower and try and :thumbsup:

Until Then ... Good Morning.

hehe budman... actually this weekend it was because of speed... which is pretty damn rare for me i gave up regular use a long time ago. heh.

usually it's just stress or... i'm not sure... i just lie there... and lie... and lie... and i just can't for the life of me get to sleep... i did however go through a period of time when i was literally afraid of falling asleep... but that's behind me now.

though other times it can be the middle of the day and i'll be out like a light... a turned off light of course... :|

Oops ... Sorry bout the Speed remark , Hope I didn't touch on a raw nerve (sht , what the hell does that even mean) :) , But I thought it could be a possibility.

:whistle:

I know shitloads of people who a take speed now and then , tho , I'm not a big fan myself. (It does fukall for me)

I hear ya bout the sleepin tho , I don't even bother trying to go to sleep if I'm not feeling tired/trashed enough to basically pass out straight away , too much wasted time trying too toss and turn myself to sleep.

Man , If I had some HASH or could grow some very Potent MJ legally , I bet I would have nowhere near the problems I have sleeping as I do. FKNPIGZ! :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

Oh well ...

Until Then , I'll see Yahz all round tha Joint :) (All Hours) :)

Budman ... Out.(Trying to dream about smoking HASH but cant get to sleep bcuz got no HASH)