Anyone an insomniac?

Budman2012

Question

Hi all

Bright and tired and awake still :toke:

Was wondering how many people use for Insomnia?

I have been for 13 years or so...and it works a treat 4 me :toke:

How does it affect U ? :)

Simple question I know... Maybe U could give me some more detailed answers :applause:

Anyhow now lol I will await ur replyz,

I think Im finally feelin the need to sleep ... Mybe ... hehe (hope so i need it) :thumbsup:

Thankyou ... Out. :)

Hi everyone.

I was going to start my own new topic but found this one instead.

I have read about melatonin and the DEA (could be bullshit) reckon that taking it (or too much of it) will hurt your liver.

I am really interested in this stuff as I have trouble sleeping and MJ is what I use at the moment. Does anyone if melatonin is available OTC in Australia?

The other question I was going to ask was does anyone find that when they smoke MJ before bed, they wake up with a fuzzy head and slow vision for an hour or two?

It's hard to explain but some of my smoking mates know what I mean when I talk to them so some of you guys might too?

I have lately been taking a multivitamin tablet and 1 omega3 oil tablet every day. I've been doing it for about a week now and have been taking omega3 oil for about 2 years. (it does work).

I thought the vitamins might help me in the morning but they don't seem to do much except I find the fuzzy head goes away a little quicker maybe.

Anyone else experience this sort of thing?

What have you noticed in your own personal experience?

Does anyone else take vitamins because they smoke MJ?

:toke:

Hey Stonedstump pretty sure you can get melotinin from the chemist or healthfood store. OTC yep.

Not sure about the liver damage. Your body makes melotinin at night when you sleep. If you're not sleeping, everything gets out of whack as you know.

I've never taken melatonin, but know ppl who take it this time of year.

Fuzzy head in the morning, mull hangover, hahah yeah I call that 'soft starting'. It's a smoothe and cruisey way to start the day and you don't need wake and bake. Too bad if ya got to concentrate on something tho eh. Have a coffee and you should be clear of haze tho.

There's some vitamins you might want to take mate, dunno, havalooky - spirulina. :toke:

:peace:

Hello All ... :peace:

Man ... After reading this thread again ... I realised that I've not replied as I would of liked to ...

However ... as I would like to ... Is beyond my grasp at the moments ...

:o

... I am very sus on vitamin tablets and such ... If anyone can prove that any of these Manifactured Pills actually Improve your health or have any benefit whatsoever to our human function ... I'd like to hear it ...

:bang:

Ahhh Fuggit ... I'm Sleeplessishly ... :thumbsup:

I think some people are just cursed to live a miserable life no matter what they try ...

Sorry to be negative ... But I'm posotive I am ...

:)

Today is another day ...

:huh:

Budman ... Angry at God , for not existing , and therefore ... not doing his Job! ... hehehe :peace:

:huh:

I hope something happens one day soon ... Budmans Box Office is waiting for the second showing ...

2012 ... OutBudManOut.

..........................................................................................

..........................................................!

haha you said "budmans box"

i find that 1 centrum actually does make me feel a bit better in the mornin...could be all in my head though..who knows...

life is only miserable if you want it to be...eh?...life is what you make it?

i could go on...life is...valuable?

your not cursed, just an imbalance of chemicals in your brain...right?

"don't worry, be happy" - Bob Marly.

I've been in that mind set for a while now...not giving a fuck really does help :peace:

rant rant rant

Hey man , Hey All ...

Thx Rehana , I know ... really I do ... I'm sure you have noticed my good attitude (mostly) throughout these recent threads :toke: ... But sometimes it is so hard to put to practice - Positivity , Contentness ... etc. :peace:

If I could be a bit more Bob Marley about most thingz , I would probly be better off ... But ... U Know :toke:

Sometimes It seems alot harder than It actually is ... Sometimes Its just Hard.

Anyhow ... Plz Have a good weekend o.k. ... I know I will be havin at least an Ale or 2 for all here at STOZ !

Stoners United. States Of Being. I'm Not Done. Until I've finished Seeing. :)

Budman ... Out 4 Now.

p.s. (IJDGAF!) :)

:)

+ P.s. hehehehe , Budmans Box! : )

:toke: morning sleepless stoners :peace:

hope you're havin a good weekend :)

today i managed to successfully install a new hard drive in this shit box pc

and mix up some cannabutter :peace:

after some sleep this morning i'll be bakin up a storm :) :)

i plan on getting to sleep before i hear the rooster today!

...he bugs me :toke: