Anyone an insomniac?

Budman2012

Question

Hi all

Bright and tired and awake still :toke:

Was wondering how many people use for Insomnia?

I have been for 13 years or so...and it works a treat 4 me :toke:

How does it affect U ? :)

Simple question I know... Maybe U could give me some more detailed answers :applause:

Anyhow now lol I will await ur replyz,

I think Im finally feelin the need to sleep ... Mybe ... hehe (hope so i need it) :thumbsup:

Thankyou ... Out. :)

;)

Sor. 2 post meself again buuut...

I havent had sleep for nearly 48hrs and I fdeel good but shit aswell , I want Sleep. :)

I think I've had about 20hrs sleep this week (hang on I'll count :) )

;)

This means nothing , but I'm concerned about what is happening in the world today and tomorrow.

:) :)

(Budman does not say , Budman ... Out. ... :) FREEDOM!

All you people with fucked up sleep (I feel for you all, know how it can suck, but healthy lifestyle always knocks me out (and gets me up) on time. ;) ) but yeah, something that might help you all.

Melatonin. Natural hormone. Is what your brain produces when it wants sleep. I bought a homeopathic pack, that contains melatonin, coffee (of all things) and someother sleep-related plant in it. Anyway, I got it coz I had heard of vivid dreams being produced as a symptom of these Sleep Pills. Btw, it worked, so I'll post up a better report about that here sometime. But yeah, if your having trouble sleeping try getting some Melatonin (over-the-counter, it is) and see if it helps. (Have read alot of promising reports on net and from friends using it for sleep-inducement...)

Yeah, late night munchies are quite the Fuck. Specially when you start smoking late-ish.

Still, as Budman said on OSA somewhere, if you wear out your body and/or mind you should have less troubles getting off (to sleep, not getting off head. ;) ). But time, time time....it wins, we lose. :)

Bed is my favouritest place to be stoned!

I started smoking regularly a few years ago because of insomnia (working shifts really messes your sleeping patterns...yay I don't work shifts anymore)

But I think that these days I smoke because I enjoy it and partly out of habit. I worry about not having a cone at night for going to sleep! If I only have 1 cone left I will always keep it until just before bed. I Love going to bed really stoned, especially when it's raining. :)

But yeah. Weed is mint for sleep, IMO. ;)

Bob!

:)

High all , yeh Im gonna try some of that melatonin stuff myself when I can afford to do so.

Let me know how it works for anyone who tries o.k. ;)

:)

I've had so little sleep this week , I feel I've almost "burnt out" for this week and will probably sleep better the next few nights (hopefully).

Hey Auntybob , Yeah I hear ya with the shift work (That can really fuck people up eh)

And yeah goin to bed stoned (especially when its raining) , Is the only way for me aswell. :)

Hey Rehana , Glad to hear you got a nice 15 1/2 hour sleep! :) :)

;) Well thats all for now . Budman ... Out. :)

p.s. Try not to eat very close to going to sleep , It can fuck your sleep , and make you fat so ... :)