Anyone an insomniac?

Budman2012

Question

Hi all

Bright and tired and awake still :toke:

Was wondering how many people use for Insomnia?

I have been for 13 years or so...and it works a treat 4 me :toke:

How does it affect U ? :)

Simple question I know... Maybe U could give me some more detailed answers :applause:

Anyhow now lol I will await ur replyz,

I think Im finally feelin the need to sleep ... Mybe ... hehe (hope so i need it) :thumbsup:

Thankyou ... Out. :)

hey budman ,

i'm not really an insomniac ... i just sleep my usual 4 hours or so if i'm lucky

some weed can trigger absolutly no sleep other weed can knock me straight out

but indica budz and a nice thick dark beer are my key

catch you here at all times

ev :applause:

i have really bad insomnia when i dont have any mj to smoke, but if i have a decent supply it is one of the only things that help in getting me to sleep :applause:

tell ya what though, if you rely on mj for sleeping, the day you run out will be the last time you have sleep untill you get more :thumbsup: been there and done that far too many times for my liking :toke:

well i started smokin for insomnia well i lie i first started cause i really liked getting stoned then i stopped a few years later and realised i wasn't getting too much sleep. an overactive mind would keep me awake to all hours of the night so then i started smokin at night cause the insomia would stress me out then i started sleeping well again.

now i dont have to smoke to sleep and i can still have a good sleep im just back at the stage that i just love gettin stoned again :applause:

cheers

If you can get the dose right (or care to) then eating it with evening meal can help insomnia. I use cannabutter usually for this. If it's real hard to sleep still, maybe smoke some hash on top. :thumbsup:

Smoking up to sleep time means no dream memories for me either :toke:

When withdrawing from cannabis - little sleep and vivid dreams. :applause:

Hi all ... thx 4 replying!

Ev - yes i must agree... I do like a nice dark beer (or 2) aswell .. it heplz.

For a few years there i went on max. 4 hrs slp each night (restless sleep).

At the time it didnt bother me 2 much..

But these days it can really drain me lol

Good 1 pipeman yeh!

As 4 the all, I ffeel the pain of running out aswell :applause:

I go thru phazez and of course id love to eat MJ with all meals and smoke alot of hash but...

Unfortunatly ... I dont have access to as much of this.

No Hash anymore ? :)

Btw. I actually am constantly evolving the way i dream and i believe this to be helped by MJ and also other Psychoactive substances ;)

Vivid dreams , control of dreams, Mapping dreams, real life confused with dream life, Learn to conquer dreamscape ...... All thingz im learning but am very very curious cat ciller about!

:thumbsup:

:toke:

:)

Well bye 4 now and thx 4 ur input! :toke:

p.s. where is everyone at ? ? ? :)

aye .... been growing for about 3 years now , with some great results . this site and the people on it inspired me people like tom , luke and pipeman ... i followed their grow diaries and was hooked , have been ever since :applause: i did the redman skunk / mm lasy year and grew budz the size of footballs .... indoors . the smoke was fantastic but really needs to be outside . got a few projects in mind but trouble is i can't seem to get started :toke: oh well spring is around the corner , just got a new boat but still saving for a motor ... bummer . and just bought this tank off the net to water my babies :toke:

cone time

ev :thumbsup: