Anyone an insomniac?

Budman2012

Question

Hi all

Bright and tired and awake still :toke:

Was wondering how many people use for Insomnia?

I have been for 13 years or so...and it works a treat 4 me :toke:

How does it affect U ? :)

Simple question I know... Maybe U could give me some more detailed answers :applause:

Anyhow now lol I will await ur replyz,

I think Im finally feelin the need to sleep ... Mybe ... hehe (hope so i need it) :thumbsup:

Thankyou ... Out. :)

:peace: im here too im watching eyes wide shut with nichole kidman wooohoo :toke:

im going to get a drink i need water because i have a dry mouth and im going to chop up some more quality bud

i have some nice fruity smelling bud at the moment. i wish i knew what strain it was but my dealer doesnt grow it himself :toke:

byeeeeeeeeeeeee:) :peace:

:peace:

Hehehe , Cheerz 67s ...

:toke:

Shit Box ... hehehehe :)

I waz thinkin ... could you maybe baste your rooster/rooter chicken with cannabutter and cook it up ... Cook a Cock a Doodle Doode like ... :) ...

:)

Mmmm ... Thats a spicey rooter ... Rooster.

:peace:

Good Luck with It anyhow , and I hope the Rooster doesnt run around bleeding headless for too long ... : )

I had more to type ... But It eludes me rite now ... (I Know How The Bleeding Headless Rooster Feels) ...

Budman ... Out. (Running Round Headless in Thoughtless Circles) ...

For sum reason sleeping is important ... I forget rite now what for ... Due to lack of Sleep ... : )

High StonedStump ,

Smoke Well man ... :)

Love the Fruity ... :peace:

Hate havin Dry-Mouth ... But I got plenty of Drinkz tonite , so no worries ... I hope you are nicely re-hydrated now : )

Again I'll Say ... I hope your all havin a great nite and weekend ... :)

:) Budman ... Out 4 Now ... Hard Phase Drive Memory ... Defragmenting ... Future prospects are yet to exist ... But the rooster still complained about its headless living situation ... never matter , no mind heheh. :peace:

I have fully lost my plot , So I must leave to search for it , hmmm ... I know Its around here someplace , always in the last place I look I Bet ...

Bye Now ... ; ) :toke:

:whistle:

Hehehehehehehehehehe ... Cheerz ... :)

What??? , Was that a reply , man ... why can't you guyz take the time out to be inventive , creative ... If not just conversational ... :)

I understand laziness , but seriously , do I seem lazy/lax with my posts ?? , I hope I don't ...

Sorry ... I cannot seem to word myself properly rite now ... but Is this the problem with most MJ deadicationists ...

lol

Lost it 4 now ... Budman ... Out. (Arresting Development) :yahoo:

Hey guys, i've just gotten over Monday-itis (wit a few cones oc) :)

The rooster is still alive :)

I don't eat much meat at all, escpecially not the rooster (i need more chickens yet) :)

I got some canna cookies baked sunday morn and consequently was asleep by 7:30pm :whistle: :yahoo: :toke:

if that can't beat you're insomnia, nothin will :toke:

hey budman, did you catch butter fingers on JJJ tonight?

very fucking good :Dj:

actually listenin to em again right now :toke:

lol

:whistle:

Yes I Did ... Butterfingers ... And So As To Be Uncreative ... Um ...

lol

Out ... Making Meat Based Wines Out Of Fresh Rooters - Roosters ...

Roostabrusco ... Then onto ... Kangaroostabruco ... The consumability will be endless ...

Thats All 4 Now ...

:) Budman ...Out. (*Meat Based).

:yahoo:

(EDIT) - Man ... that sux! :toke: I'm such a Budman ...

Edited by Budman2012

Oh man ... My Last 2 posts were Fucked ... It sounds like I'm havin a go (for lack of a better term) ...

That wasn't my intention , I was just drunk. So I hope I caused no offence to you guz , Rehana and 67s. : )

B)

In fact , let me state here ... If I ever say something stupid and It offends anyone , Im very Sorry.I certainly wouldn't mean to offend. ;)

O.k. That said , um , so said That. :)

Hey 67special , yeah that Butterfingers-Live at the Wireless was rockin' , Unfortunatley I barely remember listening to it hehe. :) : )

And yeah man , I wish I could grow freely , so as to have enough to eat MJ and not hammer my lungs so often.

Hey Rehana , Don't mind me man and that little rant ... Post whatever you darn well like , and I appreciate everyones replies B) I was just drunk.

Actually , I've forgotten what that "Arrested Development" movie is ?? : )

Hey Everyone , I hope your all as well as you can be. : )

I'm very broke for the weekend , But I'm just gonna try and Relax and try and moderate myself (So my beers last) and try and regain some vitality. Only 5 beers for me tonite , gonna have 1 more now. Thats extremely moderate for me , but I certainly haven't been sleeping well in trying to cut down.

But enough about my addictions 4 now ...

Seeya Later ...

Budman ... Out.(Like a light after 1 more beer and 2 more conez - I Hope) :)