how does it smoke then nirvana? you must know if you work there.

has anyone else grown it?

thhis is my first grow so go easy on me

No reason to go easy on you,it look's great mate.Until we moved I did a bit of scrog as height was limited.

How doe's it smoke.I find it to have a citrus taste,some people compare it to a lemon taste.not so sure about that,but it is very tasty.As for the high,it is an Indica and I harvested a little bit late.And I find it has a quick intense stone,but not long lasting like a Citral or Papaya.

A very enjoyable smoke.

thanks everyone, it's great to get some feedback

as far as nutes go bongonaussie...

i'm using canna nutes in a 12 ltr dwc

this plant was started from seed in rockwool then put into a net pot with hydroton using half strength nutes for the first week. then it was full strength canna vega after that for about 4 weeks.

when i switched to 12/12 i gave it one more week of vega nutes then switched to half strength canna flores for one week. after that it has been full strength canna flores.

i have got some pk 13-14 which i'm gonna use in about 2 or 3 weeks, not sure yet.

as for the venting sukonmi, i know it is a bit of an overkill, but i am thinking of the coming summer months and want to be ready.... it does feel a bit industrial in there tho. :thumbdown:

well i took some more pics last nite, thought i would shove them up here... i'm goona do a full grow diary on my next round but just wanted to show the strain going thru it's paces.

if this is the wrong place then please feel free too move this post (to the mods)

firstly, the mums i have potted up in coco, they are in my veg room under a cfl...

these are clones from my main plant just prior to flipping to 12/12

post-7767-1146996036_thumb.jpg

these two are the next ones to go into the flower room after the harvest of the main plant...

unfortunately one of them is showing some signs of maltreatment. i think it is light burn so i moved the light to about 3 ft away from the tops.

these are under a 250 hps, also in the veg room and they are also clones from the main plant, taken at the same time as the mothers...

post-7767-1146996452_thumb.jpg

post-7767-1146996488_thumb.jpg