i have currently got a single plant of Aurora Indica from Nirvana, just coming into flower on a scrog and was wondering if anyone has ever harvested this strain.

its looking good and the buds are just starting to form up. (will post a pic later when the lights come on)

the suspense is killing me, can anyone let me know what i'm in for?

nice looking girls nirvana, can't wait till my girls grow up, i hope they look that good...

here is a few shots (sorry about the quality, still lurnin how to shoot the girls well).

how does it smoke then nirvana? you must know if you work there.

has anyone else grown it?

thhis is my first grow so go easy on me

this one stretched more than i thought it was going to... i'm gonna turn it to 12/12 sooner next time.

post-7767-1146475461_thumb.jpg

post-7767-1146475514_thumb.jpg

nice looking plant mate, no doubt that will yeild a nice stash for ya...

with the pics, I take mine when the lights off, for my wardrobe I just use the flash, they come out pretty good. In my main room I hang my cloning flouro.... heaps better for colour.... doesnt go all yellow...

nice little grow op you got there.. good work

hi sukuonmi...

that is in part due to your help, you answered my thread on my ventilation problems...

i just got the work finished today and moved the lady out of the cabinet she was in and in to my new, well ventilated grow space.

thanks mate, she seems to be enjoying life in the new space.. :thumbdown:

post-7767-1146476426_thumb.jpg

glad to see ya got everything sorted.. looks very neat.... I would try and utilize the carbon filter to filter both rooms..can duct be taped to both ends? they still smell in the vegetive stage, not a lot but a little. Where does the air vent too? the neighbours cant notice it from there?

but really looks good and wont make any difference to the running of the room.. :applause: looks a little overkill for the room but the better ventalation the better the buds I reckon... :thumbdown: