HELP!!! Nubie Fucked up already!!!

OI!!!!

:lol: thats.. um.. EXACTLY the same wardrobe as mine, except mines blue :D

EDIT: and I just have one 400w HPS lamp hanging from the coat-hanger rail. I have a sort of a bench thing that sits on legs high enough for a bucket(s) to slide in under it on the floor of the wardrobe. It has four holes cut in it for the pots to sit in, and with the buckets underneath the holes, makes it easy to collect the waste water and dispose of it. Just lift the pot a little and slide the bucket out, empty and replace. easy as run to waste. It can get pretty hot in a wardrobe that size with a 400w though, I've found that much out already :D

Edited by nugget23

Hmmm...now where did I put that can of blue paint?........ :scratchin :D hehehehe.

Thanks all for your advice. Instead of deviding my grow room in two, I'm going to keep it about 10x4ft with 3 HPS. Instead of buying more Ballast (MH) I'm just gonna buy 3 MH Conversion globes to go in my HPS. That way after veging, I'll swap the MH globes over to HPS.

:yingyang to all lol

When I bought my HPS's I paind $195 for each with Ablite Ballest and MkIII Adjustashade (secondhand). When I got onton the topic of the bulbs I asked for Son-T's. But the Hydro store peruaded me to take LucaGrow. He said that the extra Blue in the Son-T's was just a piss in the ocean and more of a sales gimmick. He also said that most plants will veg well under Luca's anyway. He asked me what I was growing and I told him I was growing Chillis'

He said if you want the Son-T you can swap them but I recomend the Luca's. So I just took the Luca's.