HELP!!! Nubie Fucked up already!!!

Hi New Holland, glad you got the beans in an cracked, almost. Seems like there is a mile of peeps here waiting to have there say.

Just on your "vision"of a the 'perpetual grow'. You seem to have the light to do just that. 2 grow spaces, different wattage/spectrum to suit purpose, and the enthusiasm :) Just dont become overinvolved and let nature take it's cxourse.

Just a thought on these 2 separate grow spaces! Lets call them a 'flowering room' and a 'veg/clone room'. I have a 2 separate grow room setup myself. Having only really 1 functional a full time 12/12 (flowering room), and a cloning/keeper' cupboard. Thus, I have to swap my 12/12 room to 18/6 every now and again. Obiously the optimal would be to have 3 separate spaces. 1 for each and you can have your "keepers" continually veging. :smoke I just find it a bit of a pain ! I am just slack & real layback & lazy too.

goodluck NH :yingyang

Yeah i'd go with what Sukonmi suggested, just get them to swap the 600w lay-by for a 400w

fluro's ok for 10days or so, once they get to three weeks they begin to grow in leaps and bounds so you shouldn't waste any time getting the room ready

you wont want to veg them much if your limited on height

they do have those big 130w fluros too....never used them myself but they may be ok in w/robe, they dont generate much heat unlike the 400w :scratchin

:smoke

personally..

I would go for a hell 8 pot active recovery hydro system.. for the main room... you could almost fit 10.... 25ltr pots.

and while you are getting that set up use these seedlings as mother plants for cloning.... thats the best way to use your room, all female. You need to sex the seedlings to clone the females.. it will take upto 6-8 weeks... then another 3 weeks to root the clones...

I get about 3 pounds in 8 weeks out of mine so I cant see why yours would get any less.. if any thing more space... more buds...

I use my 400 to veg my clones over the 8 weeks it takes the plants to flower then straight to flower when the clones hit the main room... I get 1-2 lb... 8 weeks... then reveg for 1-2 weeks the back to flower.... 3-4lbs .. heaps quick...

heres a link to my last grow.... pretty much what u want, yeah?

http://www.bubblebag.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1627

thats the first half...heres the second...

http://www.bubblebag.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1626

I should have put a screen to support the buds.... learn from my fuck up..

Hey New Holland you have had a few ppl give you some good advice but can be over wellming at times for someone that hasent had much to do with growing our lovely herb, what i would advise is read through it all and then go with what you would suit you the best or makes the most scence to you, there are so many ways of doing things when it comes to growing mate and sorting through it can be a bitch at times but hang in therte mate and i am sure by the time we at osa are finnished with ya u will be growing some nice big kick ass buds...

Ok here are some pics of my setup so far. This is just a Cabinet to germinate and put my future clones in. I have 15 plants, all femmed seeds, so they should all turn out to be female. In the black pots I have White Widow, in the green pots I have NLxBig Bud, and the Tan coloured pots I have Purple Power (Hollands Hope).

It's been 2 days now since I poped the seeds in. I'm watering daily, only enough to make the top of the pots damp, not wet. About 100-150ml per pot. I just used some potting mix I bought from a nursery. I asked them about Vermiculite etc and they said I shouldn't need to add that as this potting mix is already fairly free draining. I put a hand full of those little white pebbles that people use on there driveways (Kangaloom) in the bottom of the pots to help with drainage.

As you can see in the photo's I've made the Cab in such a way that I can lower the shelves away from the light as they grow.

Have I Forgotten anything?. Any suggestions?. I don't want to go Hydro in case I get caught, with the way things have been going lately in the media, I reckon if they catch someone growing hydro, even just 3 or 4 plants they string 'em up. Plus I'm just getting my head/finances around a soil grow. I might get into Hydro later.

As you can see in the pics I have Co2, I'd like to get my hands on a regulater. One that also controls the timing of the fan with Co2 injection with a thermostat. I think this will be necasary as my grow heads into winter. Speaking of winter, is it ok to make my light period during the night and my dark period of a day. That way my HID's will heat when it's coldest, and when there of the temp won't go below about 18c during the day when they're off. Do you understand what I'm saying?.

Any way here are my pics.

Just tried to post pics that are only 100kb and its says thats more then the allowable limit? what's the alloable limt?