heya fsaegerty..

no i didnt get done with scales...i did have scales for cooking (that measure to the nearest 10 grams :rolleyes:) and they didnt take them of course...

only charge is posession of a sellable amount... i wasnt growing at the time..the charge comes with a jail sentence mandatory, but its the suspended sentence im after...im pretty worried about it but i might be ok..

-doh

So much mj...

Gone to waste...

Tough break man.

I recon it would be awesome if you took this all the way.

Pleaing guilty sounds like it is going to get you a prety shit punishment.

But if you plea inocent to selling, i doubt you would get any increase on that punishment, and you might get off even lighter.

?

::M1557::

hey dohmar,

Im so sorry to hear this.. all you can do is keep your head high spend what you can on a lawyer and then as pickle said high tail it.. otherwise everytime the cops want to fuck someone around theyll be watchin you.. Tell them it was all personel for cooking use can use a hell of alot... Wish ya all the best and anything can do for you just contact me dazz

:thumbdown that sucks donkey's balls dohmar,

all the best with that court lark ..... don't let those bastards with the wigs on ya frighten ya mate ..... you was in possesion of plant material :rolleyes: you ain't no crim .and the saying goes ........... anything i can do for you ..... i will . just sing out .

good luck

time to go outside :whistling

Edited by everest

That's really messed up man :) I hope I don't live near you (no offense)

Some crazy ass loons in this world... what is the world coming to these days?

I feel so sorry for ya man. Let's hope they'll get bitten back hard from the karma!

Anyway take care dude :rolleyes: I'm sure things will get better for ya.

Im very sorry to hear that you busted because some people were trying to ripp you off.

House invasion killed the growing scene in SA. It was the all the house invasions that first turned the polices and communities attention to all the home grown.

Stick to your story, try to get those plastic bags removed from evidence. It seems you have the best explanation for the presence of the bags anyway and that it the truth.

RS ill send you some positive thoughts!

Hope everything works out for you.

You could go a Google search to find your states local court, and then do a search for 'cannabis' or 'marijuana' within the state's court site.

You'll find heaps of documented cases and maybe you'll be able to find out more about how it all works and the associated penalties.

PM me if you need a hand finding your state's court website.

Hey folks

Thanks for the kind words. Theyre greatly appreciated. Have engaged the services of a lawyer and its likely that I can get the charges reduced. On a side note, due to the attempted aggravated criminal trespass against myself, I'm now eligible for victims of crime compensation.

Its a very wierd system, but I can see how it work....and with any luck my lawyer can talk down a conviction. Fortunately my charges will be staying in the magistrates court (summary offence) so its not as bad as I was initially thinking.

If anyone finds themselves in a position such as myself, do urself a favour and get a lawyer. It might just be the best $500-$1000 you ever spent...and always keep a business card handy for that rainy day.

I'll keep ya'll informed, but my next court date isnt for another two months. Until then, l8rs!

-Doh