Hey guys

I've been busted. I'll let you all know how it goes in this thread, but heres the down low..

Couple days ago 3 young men, one armed with a shotgun, attempted to break into my house, around 2am. I was roused by the sound of the front door window breaking and when i confronted them at the front door, they ran (I was holding a samurai sword and a filthy look). Since i wasnt dressed I didn't purse them past the front of the house, however one of them shot a small caliber shotgun shell at the house (probably a 4/10). This of course attracted the attention of the police.....called by my neighbours, naturally..

The police came, searched the house with my consent (doesnt matter if i gave it or not, they could easily get a warrant). They found my immediate stash and my years worth of personal stash (around 1.5kg), drying in the spare room...took all nutrients, bong, pipe, weed (ofcourse) and some bags. To sum it up, i've been charged with Posession of a saleable amount of cannabis. I have court in 3 weeks and am on bail. I intend to plead guilty to get this matter sorted immediately. They're alleging its 2kilos but it was less than that and wasnt dried yet. I've co-operated fully with the police and if the courts website is to be believed, I am most likely facing a fine and/or a suspended sentence (since I've never offended before).

I won't be growing again, not until the law changes, thats for sure. And if not for some punks, i'd probably be doing it still. Most likely I'll have to move house when/if my landlord finds out (which is kind of likely given that there are shotgun pellets in the front of the house).

Just everyone out there please be really careful for the sake of you and everyone around you.

I'll let you know how I fare in court. If anyone has any advice, please let me know...

Regards

-Dohmar

What's happening about the attempted murder of you? Firing a shotgun in your general direction is attempted murder in anyone's book. Any way it's argued, they were running from the house shooting back at it, the fact they hit the house just proves you were in danger of being shot, guilty.

Mate, i'm glad you're still with us and not injured and it's probably a good idea not to grow again in your current area, in fact i would be high tailing it out of there a.s.a.p.

Thanks Tom, its nice to have a sympathetic ear.. even the police were a bit sympathetic but they had to do their job n all...can't hold that against em..

I've thought a lot about the theives knowing about my mj, but i doubt it as ive kept very quiet..

Aside from people on this board (who know nothing thanks to the anonymnity of this forum thanks :rolleyes:, only a couple others knew and they're very trusted friends. No, these guys were so amateurish that they didn't expect anyone to be home I don't think. I feel its random but I can't ever rule out word of mouth...

as for growing again, that wont be happening for a long time, and probably not till the law changes...maybe I'll get my own house and then i can have an outdoor, but while i rent, theres no chance...its been 2 days and ive already gotten rid of all my equipment so i'm going to have plenty of time to think about that...

-Doh

Hi Pickle

Yeah I've already started looking but with any luck I wont have to do it immediately....after these sort of things, the people who do it generally keep their head down. The shotty im not so much worried about as i was inside when they shot at my house. The police are taking it seriously thankfully, and theyve asked me a lot of questions but in my mind i just cant think of anything to help them....in any case, the neighbours saw the car but not the rego and maybe the police will find them..

We'll see what happens eh

Heya WDC

No I didn't have it in baggies, it was all on a table drying...

They did however take 22 plastic bags I had lying around after I removed the screws from the bags to put in my big bag of screws (I am an IT tech by trade). We'll see what becomes of it..

Thanks all

-Doh

They did however take 22 plastic bags I had lying around after I removed the screws from the bags to put in my big bag of screws (I am an IT tech by trade). We'll see what becomes of it..

when you go to court they will more than likely try and use those bags against you :thumbdown I would demand that the bags be tested for traces of pot (unless you have put pot in them that is) and if no traces are found, that the baggies be removed from evidence as they have no bearing on the case what so ever.....i would bring it up with your lawyer first and get them to do the dirty work with the police, if that doesn't do anything, then i would bring it up in court infront of the judge and just say a simple way to clear your name would be to just test the bags...

again, i wish you the best of luck :rolleyes:

sorry to hear about you bad luck dude i hope they catch the punks sorry to hear about the court thing to i have a couple of friends in the system right now but your lucky if its just a fine and a slap on the wrist compared to hard time but just be glad they didnt find a scale or anything like that or you would have been fucked even more and was possesion of a sellable amount the only thing they are charging you with