Why do "normal" people dislike weed?

I herd that cannabis has not been legalised because the government doesn’t now how to tax it. But have if u think about it, would it be that grate if they did legalise, the name stoner would be destroyed u would get every Tom Dick and Harry smoking it and a lot of dick heads smoking it. I don’t like drinking because u meet to many dick heads and if my pot smoking goes the same way I would get very pissed off with the world

About drinking bong water u now when u meet a guy that just chats a lot of ball shit about how much pot he smokes and so obviously he’s lying, if you feed him the old line that bong water gets you high, then you can watch in glee as he downs the whole bottle of nasty tasting crap.

:smoke :smoke :smoke

I actually know a few "Normal" people that are very pro medical pot. Granted they are all in the medical field and have yet to be tainted by the American Drug companies who (IMO) are the reason why marijuana is not a legal substance (they will loose millions of $$).

Its always interesting to watch Cops when they bust someone for possession; the cop also has to interject some of his WAP thinking....

Like a guy who gets busted for possession of ONE joint....the cop calls him a junkie with a problem equal to that of an alcoholic...blah, blah, blah.

The media brain washes people in-mass, you hear it enough, see it enough, you begin to believe it as the truth.

I know NORML people smoke pot (:peace:)

Normal people that are too tight to try any form of drug (due to being closed-minded) are missing out on some of life's hidden nirvanas.

They say ignorance is bliss. But in our case, it's what we 'know' and what they will never be able to conceive, that makes us use the great herb. I honestly rekon if people loosend up more these days there wouldn't be so much violence and hate in the world.

Most of the violent people in the world are the drunk and disorderly causing problems... weed generally doesn't have that sort of effect on people. Smoke it, it's the only answer to world peace!

:thumbsup

One of the arguments i have come across after convinving a non-smoking mate that it doesn't harm society was the driving issue. Sure, stoners drive slower but there is a slower reaction time which smokers experience while driving. To counteract this argument, i said that people will smoke and drive whether it's illegal or legal, but he just told me that legalising cannibus would mean more weed smokers and therefore more stoned drivers. I pointed out that those who already break the law by DUID(drivin under the influence of drugs) arent going to care if weed is legal or not and we're kind of stuck on this point. Of course, he laughs down any attempt of mine to convince him that stoned drivers are safer..