Why do "normal" people dislike weed?

Thats a fucking good topic man.

And i think Dohmar has prety much said everything that needs to be said.

It all comes down to a history of lies and untruths.

That anslinger asshole didnt help at all.

Any one who has seen grass can probably give an educated answer.

I think that back in the day peoples minds were as closed of ass my asshole is today, and were looking for an excuse to discriminate and instill fear into the general population.

mexicans were bringing weed in over the borders, and the americans didnt like mexicans.

America says no, so the rest of the world follows suit like a bunch of fucking sheep.

Thats just my understanding.

::M1557::

Agreed, they don't understand that it's not your "normal" drug on which you will hallucinatem throw up, overdose, etc. it's just a "relaxant" haha. also no one believes when you say how happy it's made you.

I've heard some stupid, younger people whose argument has been, yeah it's fine as a party drug, but using it by yourself is not right. Like it's not just a bloody party drug, it can help ya party, but it can also help you chill out n relax or stop pain.

Bah fools, agree with everything everyone's been saying, too.

m1557, you're pretty much right about anslinger and the yanks being a great contributing factor to this hysteria. Its racist based re the mexicans yes, but good old Du Pont had his fingers in it for reasons

One thing I always found funny was that George Bush Sr was very anti hemp, yet the parachute that saved his right wing arse was made of some "good shit".

mexicans werent bringing weed over the border tho. it was already there. William Jefferson, writer of the US constitution was a hemp farmer. So was Washington. Funny how that is conveniently overlooked.

As a matter of fact, it was *law* to grow hemp at one stage in the US.

My, how things have changed!

Mind you, stoners can't really say that non-smokers are morons for believing what they're told about weed, especially so because I have heard *more* bs stoner wives tales/urban legends which have been utterly full of shit..

My favourite? "Hey maaaan, you know if you drink bong water u can get REAAALLY STONED MAAAAAAAAAN!"

Ya'll know what I mean :peace:

-Doh

everyone tries it once

Safe to say that i have never had a chug of bong water.

The closes i have come was when i punched a cone from a bong once and there was too much water, after i released the shotty the bong water shooted up into my mouth...

Yak..

::M1557::