hermaphrodite

sols

HI all.... have just had same shit happen to me.. have eight girls indoors under 2 x 600w hps. had 1 feminised grapegod seed which I grew into a mothery and cloned six off. Did the same with a regular (non feminised) critical mass seed and took two cuttings. Have just pulled masssive colas off the grape god( critical mass seemed slow and week) but have found a few seeds here and there in both strains. But I'm wondering if the critical mass turned and then pollinated the grape gods. Must have been in the last 10 days because there wasnt any before that..( not that I saw anyway) good yield just gonna have to wait to see what its like dry and if i can cut out some of the seeds. Some buds had no seeds, some had one or two,

weird shit.. fucked off the critical .. just taking clones off the grape god from now on. see what happens..

Hi big awse....

Perhaps it was hermie perhaps not, I have had buds before which had one or two occassional seeds in but the rest were seedless

cant explain why sorry m8 but if its only a couple of seeds here and there all should be good.

BTW I did 3 grapegod last year, was a real nice toke, up high slightly trippy I found but v.nice

i had some hermies from DNA genetics last year, really P****d me off as in veg stage they grew to giant size and I was welle xcited for a super yields, but wasnt to be. good thing though I have never had hermies any other time, guess it has to happen to everyone sometime or another

Just saw something that made me sick... :sick

Checking how my best plant was progressing with flowering, I noticed what looks very much like some balls starting to come out. :crybaby:

The node above and below have pistils so I'm almost certain it is a hermaphrodite. Ill be able to tell for certain in a couple of days as they are still 1-2mm max. I tried to take photos but they are like vampire balls - don't show up in photographs >:(

My question is how long do I have to either do surgery and remove the balls, and any future ones, or rip the plant before the pollen develops and pollenates the female flowers?

This is a small grow, hastily put together when the seedlings I germinated for fun just wouldn't die. So small I can't afford to have this happen! Curse you bag seeds!

If is just a few male flowers then your fem plant could be producing them so the plant has off spring. Sort of like nature and self preservation. Those seeds it produces should be females seeds. If you are getting heaps of male flowers then you have a hermi.

George Cervantes book "Growers Bible" is worth a read. Quite a few pages on male, female, hermis and self seeding female plants.

• Oz unpinned this topic