your in a position to do eighter , with more plants you wouldn'tt ake as logn to fill to cuboard out though , so two would be better imo if you wanna take less time

only scrog if your growing from clone though , takign males away from a screen is messy

:applause:

Hey AhtB ,

Yes , U could easily do either ... I'd SCROG it man ... SCROG it real good , yeaaah! :peace:

:peace:

Nah , but seriously , You theoretically should get a better yield , as there is better light coverage to all of the heads in flowering time ... If Its one big plant , generally the bottom half suffers from lack of light ... Unless You've got bottom or side lights ofc. :)

:toke:

Just my 2cents , Good Luck either way mate.

Seeya Later ...

:)

Budman :toke:

I once got some seeds and then ate them. After a day or two they came through my shit and I dug em out and planted em. Well if that wasn't the strongest shit I ever smoked I don't know what is. I figure the THC from my body might have got passed into the seeds making them more potent.

Give it a try if you don't mind fossicking through your turds, but then again I am a Kiwi!