Seedsman 420 2020 promotions

Hey fellas,

Just noticing by a lot of the posts it seems a lot are buying /growing from seed?

Is this to try new strains?

Or yous believe cuttings are no good?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

For me personally,  growing a new strain can feel like VERY slowly opening a Christmas present

Sooty and cohorts,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention,  

I will make sure I address this and 'make good'.  I had been almost ready to announce a new competition but I will sort this one out over the next couple of days and then start something new.

Ta

Mick

• Upvote 2

Hey Franky, I grow from seed to try new strains so I'm not smoking same all the time.tried over 50 strains in the last tenish years .plus keeping mothers can be a pain . Unless they were something exceptional ,Still looking for that holy grail✌ Edited by oldfark

Sooty and cohorts,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention,  

I will make sure I address this and 'make good'.  I had been almost ready to announce a new competition but I will sort this one out over the next couple of days and then start something new.

Ta

Mick

And that is why you have so many customers from this forum good Sir.

• Upvote 1

OK people I will keep posting about the Girl Scout Crack Competition in the Seedsman 4/20 promotion page just to keep things in one place.

I will be awarding prizes to people who entered  selected by my lovely assistant (No its not Sooty) over the next day or two, I am open to suggestions if anyone thinks there is a fairer way of resolving this comp.

Ta

Mick

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.