Seedsman 420 2020 promotions

Same here, all for suggesting that seedsman finish up the comp before the  GSC comp

the one we put pics up for, and the reason some never entered the GSC comp , are we going to forget it happened ? or just pretend it didn't ? 

piss poor effort, have not made an order from seedsman since, and wont till that comp is completed and prizes handed out 

Who won the last comp ??????????????????????????

After the last comp, I don't give a fuck

Should not start another comp as there are no winners, no prizes on their last comp!

you will never know who won

thats their little joke

wankers

Its UN Australian to have a dodgy competition, SCOOBYFKNDOO could fix it easily if he wanted to.  :signthis:

The last comp was a no show...

Needing more exposure again?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Did anyone win it?

These are all from the GSC comp thread, about the comp before that wasn't finished

delete it if ya want, it won't be forgotten tho 

Edited by pedro de pacas

I'm not bagging seedsman or the comp entrants but it seems like seedsman ozstoner rep has changed hands a few times over the years. Ok so the prizes weren't handed out for the last comp but they were free beans anyway so not sure why there's still whining about the GSC one, but fair call Pedro about the previous to that needing to be paid out and SE I did see your post about a lucky draw and your generous offer for the GSC beans which has disappeared?!?! That said I think we should give Mick a break, he seems like he has inherited the clusterfuck and is trying to do right by the OS crew.
  • Upvote 3

These are all from the GSC comp thread, about the comp before that wasn't finished

delete it if ya want, it won't be forgotten tho

I declare Pedro the winner as he is as we all know the greatest cultivation GOD to ever exist. [emoji23][emoji23]

Fuck me stop ya whining ya fuckin sooks.

This place is just turning into a haven for sooks who are to scared to order seeds and cunts that want free shit.

• Upvote 4

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.