Seedsman 420 2020 promotions

I declare Pedro the winner as he is as we all know the greatest cultivation GOD to ever exist. [emoji23][emoji23]

Fuck me stop ya whining ya fuckin sooks.

This place is just turning into a haven for sooks who are to scared to order seeds and *#%@^ that want free shit.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Who’s doing the whining ,huh,

Why would you vote porkys thread up pedro when your one of the people whining?

So why was my post deleted ???

Hi Serrated,

I am unable to PM you so responding here.

I am doing my best to sort out past problems even though I do sometimes make mistakes   Like not posting the winners on the forum, as it turned out It was frequent internet dropouts that meant I had closed the window during a dropout so it didn't post, still my fault for not checking though.
Could you please let me know either way if you want the seeds or not because i would like to finalise this and get some new giveaways going.
Thanks
Mick

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone,

I will keep posting about the Girl Scout Crack Competition in the Seedsman 4/20 promotion page just to keep things in one place.

I will be awarding prizes to people who entered  selected by my lovely assistant (No its not Sooty) over the next day or two, I am open to suggestions if anyone thinks there is a fairer way of resolving this comp.

Ta

Mick

Hi Serrated,

I am unable to PM you so responding here.

I am doing my best to sort out past problems even though I do sometimes make mistakes   Like not posting the winners on the forum, as it turned out It was frequent internet dropouts that meant I had closed the window during a dropout so it didn't post, still my fault for not checking though.

Could you please let me know either way if you want the seeds or not because i would like to finalise this and get some new giveaways going.

Thanks

Mick

hi Mick,,,

It’s got me fucked why my post was deleted yesterday,,but I’ll try to rehash what I said ,,this being prize for the Girl Scout Crack Competition.

I pointed out that I hadn’t entered the GSC competition 

I mentioned “ medikat “as a worthy winner Although he hasn’t been around here lately.

Then I suggested you use those seeds to run a quick Comp ,,Pick the Lucky Number,,or something similar.

then I thanked you and congratulated Sooty and Micmac.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so I think that covers what I said..

the reason I suggested a quick comp is because of so many here having trouble getting seeds lately ..

Fortunately for me I am not in that situation,,,,It would be pure greed if I were to accept the prize.

Thanks again

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.