Seedsman 420 2020 promotions

Hey Mick one of the last few comps - give away was organised by Ozzy I think

Everyone got 5 seeds, if you posted pictures of grow you were supposed to get more seeds,which never happened

Girl scout cookies x green crack

.was a a great strain ,pretty plant with powerful buds

Why not something like this again?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

sounds interesting

what's going on with aussie customs lately, mongrels have been upping their seizure rate on the extremely dangerous and psycotic cannabis seed importer

every order by me in last 12mths has been seized,pocketed,or ahem.....destroyed

makes an afghan wanna give up

unless he ordered through No.1 seed bank in world.......da-da......seedsman !!

every bean has bean replaced over 12 mth period that customs was trying 4 brownie points..[had 2 change name and addy], but like in wild west..."the beans must get through"

just make sure u pay 4 insurance up front.   i've heard rumours of other seedbanks not even returning e-mails, or losing orders all together

i don't work 4 seedsman, sell 4 seedsman,....hell, don't even get free seeds, just wanna let u guys know they can be trusted with your hard earnt

so many scumbags out there...........seedsman ain't one of em

Ferk, just read what i wrote last night

they had just sent me coupla e-mails be4 i made post apoligising about conner virus delays and are totally swamped by 420

what i said was true,but feeling sorry 4 em, i had a seedsman orgasm

soz about that ppl

Things are tough in Europe at the moment and HQ are swamped with the 420 promotion.  I don't know what happens at the border any more than you but I do know that getting the beans through is our business and we is very good at it :egyptdance:

Afgahnbob .....there is no better advertising than a happy customer.....Thanks for spreading the word.

I was pretty dubious of all seed companies when I first started looking to buy, I wish I had known about Seedsman first up

(I do work for Seedsman ....sherlock)

Ta

Mick

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.