PGR: The Toxic Chemicals in Your Marijuana

not sure if it's a full rebrand or an offshoot company. but the guy in the hydro shop said that they used to be flairform. And if you search the net for flairform it takes you to the floramax site.

I had a chat with the Sales manager Ken. They sell to a lot of experienced commercial growers overseas and the feedback he's had is that when running the Floramax they hit their same bench mark numbers but they do it a lot easier with fewer additives and no need to pH adjust

Yeah the info in their brochure is really comprehensive. Don't think many other companies go to that length. It pretty much covers everything that Integral Hydroponics does and they give it away instead of charging 60 bucks.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

lol the real commercial growers over in the US will be mixing there own raw chemicals to make there own nutes, as it comes out far cheaper and much better as you can run leaf tissue analysis throughout the growing life and finely tune the plants macro/micro needs, don't fall for his claims. The reality is you might use a bit less ph down, that's it.

• Upvote 2

lol the real commercial growers over in the US will be mixing there own raw chemicals to make there own nutes, as it comes out far cheaper and much better as you can run leaf tissue analysis throughout the growing life and finely tune the plants macro/micro needs, don't fall for his claims. The reality is you might use a bit less ph down, that's it.

Hi there young fella, long time  :give_rose:

ps my nieghbour planted yukkas on the boundray between our properties... has since moved out and all but one have been removed. There is still one large one that I wish to dispose of... do you know if there is there anything that will kill it via stem injection or similar stealthy means? New neighbours have moved in and I don't want to cause a problem with them, but I seriously want this evil weed to die.

Much love, lou  :twiddle:

Hey lou,

Just hearing the word yuccas makes me nauseous hehe. Not too sure about stem injections sorry lou, never had to kill one when I was working at the nursery we would need a very powerful water gun brought in to cut the roots of the field grown ones. 

I would assume some of the stump removal chemicals from bunnings should work, or some diesel. Might take a few applications. Best of luck, those yucca stumps are evil.

• Upvote 1

I don't think he was bullshitting. He's probably had that honest feedback from at least a few experienced growers And he didn't go making any huge claims about getting massive yeilds and super bud. He just said it makes the grow easier, which is what I want.

At the end of the day they seem to be very focused on making things as simple as possible for the grower.

Edited by buzzer

I don't think he was bullshitting. He's probably had that honest feedback from at least a few experienced growers And he didn't go making any huge claims about getting massive yeilds and super bud. He just said it makes the grow easier, which is what I want.

At the end of the day they seem to be very focused on making things as simple as possible for the grower.

Yeh i am sure there product is just as good as others, did he mention what line they were replacing. Certianly not having to ph as much is easier I agree, but how useful is it getting capped at 6.5 ph in coco? still too high in my opinion. I guess it will stop plants from going very bad very quick but still would need to be adjusted down. Bit of ph drift can be argued to be beneficial as well.

Hey lou,

Just hearing the word yuccas makes me nauseous hehe. Not too sure about stem injections sorry lou, never had to kill one when I was working at the nursery we would need a very powerful water gun brought in to cut the roots of the field grown ones. 

I would assume some of the stump removal chemicals from bunnings should work, or some diesel. Might take a few applications. Best of luck, those yucca stumps are evil.

I'm not surprised, I remember it being a shared hatred. Another drought since then and they have become even more popular around here. I object to this particular one because it's murder spines intrude into my property and slices my arms up when I try and mow the grass close to it... bit of an issue as I'm on anticoagulants forever and my skin is getting thinner, as I age disgracefully into a  crone.

I have some tree poison that I have used to control elm suckers... I might give that a few goes and see if it is effective. Housing did promise to remove it, but that came to nothing.

Thanks for the advice, hope things go well for you and your family.

I'm not surprised, I remember it being a shared hatred. Another drought since then and they have become even more popular around here. I object to this particular one because it's murder spines intrude into my property and slices my arms up when I try and mow the grass close to it... bit of an issue as I'm on anticoagulants forever and my skin is getting thinner, as I age disgracefully into a  crone.

I have some tree poison that I have used to control elm suckers... I might give that a few goes and see if it is effective. Housing did promise to remove it, but that came to nothing.

Thanks for the advice, hope things go well for you and your family.

You haven't lived until you get poked in the eye by a yucca leaf and lamost go blind in that eye hehe. 

They probably saw how big a job it'll be, i'd try again to get em to get a crew in.

Same to you and your family lou

I didn't ask. I'm just going to follow their feed chart and monitor EC/PH. If I have any issues or questions. I'll hit em up.

Yeh i'm sure you'll go good with em. 

• Upvote 1