PGR: The Toxic Chemicals in Your Marijuana

I had the suspicion and theory in my head for years that a lot of Aussie buds have gotten worse in the last decade, a bunch of low THC batches going around, seems like these days every 3rd qp I buy is crap but looks half decent. Then I found this thread about PGR.

It crossed a line in my mind and I'm about to drop about a grand on a tent setup, I'm done financing shit weed and being at the mercy of my dealers. I've never grown but smoked for 25 years so goddamn it I just have to start trying.

FUCK PGR indeed.

Yep grow ya own. Fuck the Asian grow house fuck heads.

Fuckin gooks they a fuckin cancer on humanity.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Australian made

1 part slurry nutrient. Dead easy to use if you can read a label.

Nothing else required

http://flairform.com/products/nutrients/greendream-1-part/

Fuck me Bufo...I've been looking for a Cheap nute with a suitable NPK for Coco...Holy crap its cheap...I think I can get away with this and supplement with some PK for flower.

Thanks Mate

$58 for 5 liters delivered to the Door....Holy fucking shit...Yep thats me for sure....Thanks again you old Kunt   :pimp:

I remember you steering me straight years ago when I was growing in 2 liter bottles.. :yahoo:

I seem to remember you talking about Osmotic pressure etc...Had no idea what the fuck you were on about at the time, but I did stand up and take notice and act accordingly.

Took me a while to find the Photo...That was 9 years ago now, and is still my best yet all things considered

post-20575-0-96576400-1587610594_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo

https://apvma.gov.au/sites/default/files/gazette_21042020_0.pdf

If anyone is interested, APVMA linked above have told Cyco to stop selling there PGR part c, which is made up of chloremequat chloride. Noticed they are now sponsoring the site lol Hopefully APVMA bans the use of all these chemicals, but the reality is it will go under the table.

https://apvma.gov.au/sites/default/files/gazette_21042020_0.pdf

If anyone is interested, APVMA linked above have told Cyco to stop selling there PGR part c, which is made up of chloremequat chloride. Noticed they are now sponsoring the site lol Hopefully APVMA bans the use of all these chemicals, but the reality is it will go under the table.

" chlormequat inhibits cell elongation, resulting in thicker stalks, which are sturdier - helping during harvesting of cereal crops" 

it is not approved for use on crops intended for animal or human consumption in the US

silica vs chlormequat ?

Fuck me Bufo...I've been looking for a Cheap nute with a suitable NPK for Coco...Holy crap its cheap...I think I can get away with this and supplement with some PK for flower.

Thanks Mate

$58 for 5 liters delivered to the Door....Holy fucking shit...Yep thats me for sure....Thanks again you old Kunt :pimp:

I remember you steering me straight years ago when I was growing in 2 liter bottles.. :yahoo:

I seem to remember you talking about Osmotic pressure etc...Had no idea what the fuck you were on about at the time, but I did stand up and take notice and act accordingly.

Took me a while to find the Photo...That was 9 years ago now, and is still my best yet all things considered

attachicon.gifAk47.jpg

Flairform have now rebranded as Floramax. I'll be running their product in my next grow. I reached out and spoke to the owner Andrew. He is a really decent guy and extremely supportive towards us growers.

I spoke to him at length about the pH and algae issues I encountered with my first grow and he explained that his products are designed with simplicity and stability in mind. These guys have gone to a lot of trouble to design one of the most pH stable lines on the market.

I'll be kicking it off in about a week. let's see how it goes [emoji103]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Interesting is a full rebrand? I thought it was just a few of there ex employees starting a new company. Had a hydro store worked tell me about em when i was in his shop few months back, gave me there brochure. Solid information about indoor growing in it regardless of what they trying to peddle. They seem to be all about stopping ph from rising too much, most interested in there system maintenance product, spose to not killl beneficial