PGR: The Toxic Chemicals in Your Marijuana

Alright which ones are organic?

What do you use?

You say all of them except what you use

All of what , what chemicals

Sibstitutes for nitrogen etc

Spell it out for me so I can steer away from the chemical brands,and use organic like you

all of them

Not saying that they are a bad choice. Just saying that organic ferts are a better choice.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just to clarify, the plant uptakes the same chemical compounds whether they are sourced synthetically or organically. Organic sources are broken down to basic chemical forms which are what synthetic fertilizers are. 

The fact Cannabis is a great accumulator of heavy metals which are very toxic it can be argued synthetic fertillisers are cleaner as they have much lower sources of these heavy metals.  

Have a look at their websites and decide for yourself

I don't know the ingredients and sources of every fuckin brand do I.

it's up to you to decide

I think Cyco are fucking shit because they do sell an actual product that contains Chem PGR's so they obviously don't give a fuck what is in their bottles.

Advanced nutrients have like 60 different products and you need every one of them if you want nice buds. Their products are decent some are natural/organic some are not. But their marketing gives me the shits.

Nutrifield say that their nutrients are synthetic.

Well are we talking base nutrients or additives? 

Hydro base nutrients by law have there ingredients listed in amounts as far as I know, most don't list micro nutrient levels as they are in such small quantities they don't have to. 

I agree with you personally on cyco about not supporting them as they sell paclo/chloremequat chloride etc atleast in australia they have to stick a big poison sign on them to sell it. Again there are synthetic PGRs in most rooting hormones we use to take cuttings, not necessarily all evil. 

I agree marketing for these companies is a bit over the top, and I have never been a fan of advanced nutrients after reading the terrible story about the owner, not sure if he still owns it. 

I agree it is up to the individual to make there own decisions, but we should be relying on facts not emotions. 

I have learned recently after getting a free sample bottle of cycos sugar rush that it is chitosan, correct me if i'm wrong but organic growers generally add crustaceon shell ground to there mixes in part for the addition of chitosan, i'll let you do your own reading into chitosan and it's potential effects of resin production. I think it's very shit i had to do so much digging to find the source, labeling of these additives is jsut terrible, cyco add a touch of nitrogen, so they can list active ingredient as nitrogen lol. Oregon state in America cracked down hard on labelling of a lot of all additives. In reality I bet a lot of flowering additives are mainly cold pressed seaweed and other organic sources of plant growth regulators.

• Upvote 3