Outdoor organic late year grow 2020

Ok then alg but I've just seen on other sites that it can take longer.

And also it's just the longer it takes for the seed to do its thing the less light it's going to get for budding so I'm kind of a little worried but we will see what happens.

Yeah, too soon. Depending on how deep you planted them it can easily take 5-7 days.

Do not overwater them, it won't make them come up any sooner.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Oh and opologies for double post.

Gday guys a wee update on how shits going.

Well I reckon the seeds popped and shown her first set of leaves to the sun. On her first day she has experienced sun and rain all in one day so I reckon she will be a Hardy one.

Only one has popped.

But that might be due to me forgetting to even put a seed in the other. #sighs (stoner memory)

I'm going to invest in some good grow mix for this female and for the next growing season coming up in another 6 months.

I am hoping to get some big girls for then though. I'm probably going to be starting to veg some plants if I can get a light for it.

Any recommendations on decent cheap to run grow lights? (Be specific on the product pls)

Hey Bush,,Not trying to fuck your thread mate,,.

Micmac,,

Ffs ,,,you want air in your V ? Dry it out.

Dry it out till you got air in it and rest of your medium most likely already too dry coz V has a greater water holding capacity than most.

So by the time the V has dried your plant won't be to healthy looking..,,,,,,might want to water it yesterday.

Cuttings will take well in pure Vermiculite,,,

Just don't want the vermiculite to be too soggy..nor too fine to begin with.,

But you put it in a pot Or the ground with other stuff it gets compacted down with the weight of it all and you will find it stays wetter than most other stuff.

Too much and problems can occur like ,,,lack of aeration ,,and wet feet which will lead too more problems.all because it holds lotsa water ..no good for you if it's dry.

So for canna growing it's only going to help you with water retention,,,,

If you don't believe me Micmac fine go start another Medium thread and prove me right again. lol.

Oh yeah ,,the benefit you had from adding V to your Perlite was the added water from V.

You would have had better aeration without the vermiculite,,,,,Weird shit hey ?

Isn't vermiculite used in service stations because of it's great ability to absorb fluids very quickly? Great for oil spills. Don't know what it would be like out doors, would never use it in pots though.