Outdoor organic late year grow 2020

This ain't the final mixture I'm going to add more to airiarate as best as possible. Thanks for the advice.

Soil blend does look a bit heavy, as in it looks like it may retain moisture longer than you might want, especially while they're seedlings. They're not fond of excessive moisture during the first few weeks. I'd be inclined to side with itchy's advice, and try and airate that mixture somehow before attempting to germinate them.

Apart from that. All the best with it, 'boss. :good:

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Like itchy said you don't want damp feet. Add Perlite shwould be easy to find in local nursery, you don't want to over water and create a swamp.

Next question: what are the genetics of these autos? Sounds like 60 day wonder or think different type genetics. If they are then your going to harvest a few grams a plant being a first timer. How have they been bred? Regular or feminized. If femme how has it been achieved i.e. colloidal silver, GA3, STS etc.

Cause I grew some SAG recently. Told Jeff not to keen on them. Did something with chimp glue and autowreck trying to get some size and increase vege and flower time by couple weeks. We will see but so far think I'll have to bx to autowreck. These 7-8 week from seed strains need 18/6 indoor with DWC or aero for yield.

• Upvote 1

These are are all regular autoflowers. The one I'm considering putting in the ground takes 18 days from seed to start flower under 24 hour light this is bubble crack. The genetics in this plant are small and apparently it grows very fast. And yes I agree with the damp feet thing. I have airiarated the soil more with bark to keep it more airiarated.

The other plants are all regs aswell and the double bubble is apparently a big autoflower so idk really what to plant.

Like itchy said you don't want damp feet. Add Perlite shwould be easy to find in local nursery, you don't want to over water and create a swamp.

Next question: what are the genetics of these autos? Sounds like 60 day wonder or think different type genetics. If they are then your going to harvest a few grams a plant being a first timer. How have they been bred? Regular or feminized. If femme how has it been achieved i.e. colloidal silver, GA3, STS etc.

Cause I grew some SAG recently. Told Jeff not to keen on them. Did something with chimp glue and autowreck trying to get some size and increase vege and flower time by couple weeks. We will see but so far think I'll have to bx to autowreck. These 7-8 week from seed strains need 18/6 indoor with DWC or aero for yield.

These are are all regular autoflowers. The one I'm considering putting in the ground takes 18 days from seed to start flower under 24 hour light this is bubble crack. The genetics in this plant are small and apparently it grows very fast. And yes I agree with the damp feet thing. I have airiarated the soil more with bark to keep it more airiarated.

The other plants are all regs aswell and the double bubble is apparently a big autoflower so idk really what to plant.

When you say more bark what do you mean??

• Upvote 1

I'm interested

Where did you read that ?

Were they talking about weed at the time?

You can use ,BUT it will limit root growth as they struggle to get through the soil

Or you could just use perlite or vermiculite , both even

This would be a better option imo

By the way if they were referencing weed personally I don't think they have a clue

Hey guys.

Just an update.

I've just put the seeds in the ground and they do not seem to have germinated just yet.

I decided to get rid of the wood chips and to instead use some of the potting soil I have to use.

I will be adding some nutrients into the soil once the plant is properly is established in order to give the plant some grit to survive and to get the plant to get a grow on.