Coronavirus.

Sorry Itchy.

Its so hard hearing that.

Staff here in Brisbane where briefed to advice group video calls in that case.

Covid may not have been responsible but it is responsible for the emotional torture to both your family and your Mum.

End of life should be full of love,never confusion.

Im so so sorry none of the staff had correct training.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

thank you all for the kind words 

my family & i very much appreciate it 

with funeral restrictions at the time we were only aloud 10 mourners old fox & with 7 children 

which partners get to go & which don't , not to mention the load of grand children 

& great grand children that all wanted to be there for nanna but a decision was & had to be  

made to only have the 7 of us 

all added to the emotional torture Aqua cos she was a mum to many more than just her 7 

once back to some sort of normality we will give her a big send off letting all her 

direct & extended family have a moment in the celebrations to voice there thoughts 

we expect many more tears on that day but are determined to make it a celebration 

of an incredible life lived 

i find humor in memories of teaching her to swear , " mum don't be shy no ones here to hear you say it "

" no no i can't say it , my mother would do back flips if she heard me say that " , this went on for 20 minutes 

" just say it " , " No " , " c'mon " , " No " , about an hour latter the poking and prodding had stopped , the stirring

almost forgotten & a quiet little voice says " Fuck " gasp , " what did you just say " , " you know what i said "

" i didn't hear it , say it again " , " Fuck Fuck Fuck , ya happy now " , " mum that's terrible , you wait till i tell everyone "

" You bastard " , " Hey Hey Hey , i only taught you to say fuck " , " yes i know but i'm resourceful & have a good memory "

" of shearers talking in the shed before they saw me heading in with morning tea & the phase Ducks On The Pond was

called out so all shearers new there was a woman coming into the shed " 

good memories   

thanks again all 

• Upvote 2