Coronavirus.

You can't buy anything in China in regards to land

You may lease it but in no way purchase

Why do we let them buy so much,unfortunately the map showing what they already own

It's fucking ridiculous

They already own some of the biggest properties we had

Nearly all of Gippsland, lots of Queensland , NT and SA ,don't leave out WA

Why do they want all this land in the Kimberly and NT

Because that's where all our fucking fresh water is

The British fucked up,they should've have put our farms in contact with that water or put them closer to unlimited water supply

Instead we put them where they were vulnerable

We could have piped that water decades ago to where we need it but we didn't, silly us

This is not Willy nilly, this has been happening for a long time, both sides of government have allowed it to happen

Remember the outrage when the Japanese tried to buy the gold coast?

They still got a lot of it any way

What exactly is this new world they are talking about?

1 where every movement you make is tracked , for the interest if public health?

1 where there is no cash because it's too dangerous for our health?

Good luck ppl, I'm old and probably won't see the full outc0me of the last few months but my children and grandchildren will

On a side note,think of what's going to happen when all those horny young ppl get let loose back into pubs and clubs, think they'll be keeping 6 feet apart at 4 am ?

It's going to be carnage,

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well said mate, our government is a fucking joke,it’s beyond me how the selling off of property to China has gone on so long and not just houses and units( which I know where I am a lot of the units they bye stay vacant)!!!

But these cheeky cunts are buying key info structure and strategic big business, they almost bought a large chunk of our gas lines, for 1 why and how the fuck is that even something that should be able to be bought, so if the deal did go through essentially if they own the lines that the gas travels through they can do as they wish to our supply.

These mutha fuckers are setting up for an eventual takeover or attempted but the problem is the smart cunts are doing it right under our noses and I guarantee are laughing at our joke of government

Couldn't agree more Micmac.

But will the policy makers agree? NEVER. They're all too worried about their sacred $$$$$ and whose got more, not the environment.

The $$$$ is going to be our down fall. Everything else can go to shit, so long as the $$$$$ is OK is their paradigm.

No one wanted to act in the initial stages of COVID, then the reality of it all kicked in as hit the financial markets and it spread around the world.'Ohh FUCK... ….PANIC!!!!!'

Globalization was pushed by the financial markets and look at the fuck up that's caused. We've got shortages of products, supply chains are falling apart, so now what??

Now they're talking about trying to get those 'essential' products made here again and keeping that supply chain local.

Ya reckon COVID was bad, just wait... ...the fallout from COVID is gonna be REAL bad.

I said it from the start if these morons in parliament weren’t too busy worrying about what any possible decision they make about anything and there popularity poll, 2 FUKIN WEEKS is all that was needed at the start, obviously same travel ban but no they were worried about themselves, 2 fucking weeks, but because of the fuckwits. Thinking off themselves

Now the Australian ppl will fit the bill for the 80billoon because they didn’t

Well I'd rather be living in Australia than anywhere else during the Wuhan flu, we seem to be doing the best to keep it under control 

Ya lucky you don't live in Vic, we signed up to the Chinese rat fuckers Belt and Road bullshit, we already raise the Chinese rat fuckers flag over one of our police station,

just to let the Chinese rat fucker people living here, know they are always being watched and controlled from China

its surprising how easy it is to buy an Australian politician, the stnuc are the highest paid in the world, but they bend over for the rat fuckers real quick for some more

DON'T VOTE, unless you want to be a Chinese rat fuckers house keeper one day 

Yeah Chinese foreign ownership had to stop. Did yas know 25% of every new dwelling built in Australia is bought by a fucking rat china man cunt.

The fucking labour party are the worst. The cunts might aswell rename em selves the the communist labour party.

Did ya see the fuck head Joel Fitzgibbon the other day getting quite upset that Australia has called for an investigation into the rat china virus. Fucking Chinese pandering cunt.

China is fighting tooth and nail to stop an investigation because the rat cunts released this as a targeted attack on western economics.

The rest of the planet needs to band together and fucking cut these rat cunts off from society. They are the most stealthy and underhanded race of cunts alive and are subversively destroying the rest of the planets economy's for a world wide economic take over.

So they finally lifted restrictions on camping for caravan/tourist parks here in Victoria so its back to normal operations well almost as some restrictions due apply.

We have been lucky through the lockdown as we had workers that was deemed " essential workers " stay in cabins that was building a new dam nearby so we came out well.

Yesterday we had over 250 calls to confirm bookings, make bookings, asking questions fk it was hectic.

Hope you all are doing ok through this bs, stay strong grow well and be safe :)

Fk cv19 :finger:

So they finally lifted restrictions on camping for caravan/tourist parks here in Victoria so its back to normal operations well almost as some restrictions due apply.

We have been lucky through the lockdown as we had workers that was deemed " essential workers " stay in cabins that was building a new dam nearby so we came out well.

Yesterday we had over 250 calls to confirm bookings, make bookings, asking questions fk it was hectic.

Hope you all are doing ok through this bs, stay strong grow well and be safe :)

Fk cv19 :finger:

It's so nice to be able to things like sit down on a park bench and feed the geese, without risking a $1600 fine. Dallas, does most of your accom have private ablutions? 

It's so nice to be able to things like sit down on a park bench and feed the geese, without risking a $1600 fine. Dallas, does most of your accom have private ablutions? 

Hey Lou.

Yes all cabins have their own private ablutions and we also have 12 camping sites with separate en-suit bathrooms and also a large ablution block for the campers.

The large ablution block will be closed due to regulations though.

• Upvote 1

i can tell a covid story 

elderly lady , 91 , switched on & living in her own home , had slowly been loosing weight over a 2 year period

by April this year she wasn't doing well , still very much switched on but hard to get food into her , of cause covid 

was in every bodies minds so her large family were keeping away & staying in touch via phone    

by the 27th of April she was spoken to by her doc while on a home visit that hospital might be the best place to sort 

out her ailments , she agreed & was taken in by a medical transport vehicle to a local private hospital , 2 of her 

adult kids followed her in , to then be told the C19 rules of visitation , 1 person , each day , for 1 hour , at 12pm , nothing more

although she was being brave she was alone & scared , bypass the next few days , she had thrown up a couple times 

& in doing that managed to get some food in her lungs , this resulted in her getting Aspiration Pneumonia

this brings us back to C19 Rules , Any & all chest infections are considered C19 positive until proven otherwise

the CEO of the private hospital made the decision to move her to Royal Melb Hospital who were ready to deal 

with C19 victims , first off aspiration pneumonia is something you get "Only" from gut contents entering the lungs = can't 

be C19 , however during C19 times rules are rules , she has to go 

second , her carer ( son ) while in contact with the hospital says he'll come down & travel with her to the RMH in the ambo 

answer , no way no how can you do that , C19 rules says No Can Do

so there is a 91yo on her own , scared & being told she's being moved to another hospital , who knows what reason 

they told her or even what reason she understood to why she was being moved , she would have also worried how her 

children were going to find her 

her children called the royal melb asking if she had arrived , no not yet , 12:30 am the phone rings it's Dr Chris from RMH

wanting information about this woman that he is now caring for , he sounded perplexed at why this lady had been moved 

from one place to another , once he understood the situation he said , " She's Not Well , I Don't Think She'll Last The Night ,

Her Children Should Come In To Say There Last Goodbyes " 

at 3:20 am on the 1st of May 2020 this 91yo lady past away with only 2 of her 7 children allowed in the room at any one time 

once again due to C19 rules , 2 in 2 out , 2 in 2 out , they couldn't all be with her at once , painful 

for the record , i don't think C19 would have changed to final outcome , definitely made dealing with this situation allot sadder

for the record her C19 test was negative 

how do i know bout this woman , she was my Mum & i her carer

today , the 27th of May would have been her ninety second birthday 

Happy Birthday Mum

your tribe loves you & misses you 

• Upvote 2