Bunnings soil what to do..plzhelp

Started off well. Good going mate.

I read everything I could, and have still made a mess of it. But I don't have any type of green thumb.

Just don't get discouraged, and if it starts going to shit, flush out with nice water, and rethink your next move. Pics on this forum, and an explanation of what you have done, will usually get you a response of what to try next. Heaps of knowledge here.

Started off well. Good going mate.

I read everything I could, and have still made a mess of it. But I don't have any type of green thumb.

Just don't get discouraged, and if it starts going to shit, flush out with nice water, and rethink your next move. Pics on this forum, and an explanation of what you have done, will usually get you a response of what to try next. Heaps of knowledge here.

Cheers bro :) glad I did.

Everything said is well taken in and wrote down even haha this community is amazing and your advice also I've taken alot. So cheers man

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

You're doing great. Don't worry about thinking you don't have a green thumb. Heck my idea of plants was plastic one's you run under water to clean before I came here.

Best advice I got was leave them the fck alone.

You'll be black market free before you know it now.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Oh thanks heaps this feedback is amazing haha. We will now see how she sprouts along (Feminized Barneys farm blueberry OG) I was gifted. Hahahah I deffs dint have a green thumb and people telling me to just read..advice is best I mean..knowledge is key but I love hearing it from a person experiance not to be told to just read books haha

Cheers mate means alot hey :)

No prob mate. Another wee tip whilst in seedling stage - don't over water them. Letting it dry out slightly before the next water allows the roots to search and grow. That was my mistake when I first started popping seeds, was wondering why it took ages for them to get any bigger as I was keeping the soil soaked :/ Don't let it dry to a crisp though lol