Outdoor critical purple Kush from seedman

That happened to us and it fucked the plants for ages. For us I believe it was a PH lockout due to shitty soil and it was really hot at the time, with no mulch so they were cookin. We were cheap and lazy and didn;t change the soil initially, just tried to add iron and some other shit which didn't do much til we eventually replanted with better soil and they came right. Think we lost one though. Obv you can't replant so hopefully someone can tell you the best way to amend the ph of your soil

nFz6GDU.jpg

yellowAK.jpg

Edited by pahut

Iron deficiency ,

Anything happen to the soil ? Water logged maybe?

Only on the new growth so possibly something changed the ph of the soil .

???

I dont think i did anything different

2 out of 4 plants are showing same symptoms. I even found 1 new growth like that on the big plant

I did water a bit more often lately. Once a day where before i used to water every 2 days

I will try to ease up on watering and see how i go

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes thats possible as i have given them some potash granule around the same time this problem started

How would you go about trying to fix this?

Should i give them some iron sulphate or just wait and observe if they get any worse?

Check your soil pH before doing anything. Cheap $15 manual pH kit from Bunnings is accurate to within a reading of 0.5 for soil. If pH is too low add dolomite lime to raise, if pH too high add sulphur to lower. It can take weeks to get soil back into pH range. I use both successfully to manage pH fluctuations on other ( non MJ) plants I grow outdoors.

iron chelate from buntings ,,and use as a leaf spray ,,,it's temporary coz the prob is rootzone.

A dose mixed with a ph of 5.5 or 6 fed to root zone may help, ,gotta get that ph down ..

If you can scrape away as much ot the medium till you hit roots ,then top it back up with compost may help too.

Scrape away from plant to drip zone.be gentle..

If it was in a pot like pahuts plant you could just repot but not in this case.

Cut out the potash till later and at much lower dose ..

Do you have a ph kit or pen ?

What has it been feeding on ,,and how much have you fed each time ,,,and how often ?

Edited by Serrated edge