Outdoor critical purple Kush from seedman

I bought a 5 pack of the same seeds from Seedsman.... Gave 'em all to a mate with an indoor setup.....  One of the seeds was a different pheno to the rest, grew super fast, started budding  earlier the the rest when they were turned, finished almost 3 weeks earlier  and was amazing smoke. Lot's of purple too.  Anyway, we took a heap of clones of that one....

I got mine in pretty late this year so they're only a few feet tall but they started budding bang on the first of feb and the stink they have developed is soo pungent....  'll post a couple of picks when I get the chance, but it's amazing how different they look to yours... Must have leaned more to the Indica side I reckon. 

Edited by Earth Rocker

Not meaning to derail ya thread mate, just thought it was relevant. All grown in coco/perlite hempy buckets with good ol' Bunnings Manutec nutes. There's a high nitrogen one for veg and a bloom version at my Bunnos....    Seasol and a tiny bit of mag added to every feed and thats it... They're drinking 12 litres between them every 48 hours at the moment.(including 25% run off which the tomatoes just love)

post-64871-158243220232_thumb.jpgpost-64871-158243226676_thumb.jpgpost-64871-15824323251_thumb.jpgpost-64871-158243234885_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by Earth Rocker

I bought a 5 pack of the same seeds from Seedsman.... Gave 'em all to a mate with an indoor setup..... One of the seeds was a different pheno to the rest, grew super fast, started budding earlier the the rest when they were turned, finished almost 3 weeks earlier and was amazing smoke. Lot's of purple too. Anyway, we took a heap of clones of that one....

I got mine in pretty late this year so they're only a few feet tall but they started budding bang on the first of feb and the stink they have developed is soo pungent.... 'll post a couple of picks when I get the chance, but it's amazing how different they look to yours... Must have leaned more to the Indica side I reckon.

Yours look lovely mate

2 in the pics are late clones thats why they tiny (big one in the pic is mango strain) The one i harvested in january wasnt that big either had her indoor and she started flowering as soon as i got her outside but i still managed to get half a pound dry weight from it.

According to breeder it can grow outside 4-5 meters so cant wait to see her full potential next season....ill let her grow as much as she wants

Heavy indica...major couch lock and helps with insomnia. I like it a lot [emoji108]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1