Outdoor critical purple Kush from seedman

You need to leave some popcorn buds on it ,with some leaves ,,the old buds will be where the new growth happens .

This was just after harvesting the plant buds left on to reveg.attachicon.gifIMG_4062.JPG

That is great.

Had no idea you could do that

So why would anyone be taking clone instead of revegging plant that has already strong branches and the structure.

Surely you can get stronger bigger plant faster by doing this then a flimsy clone

What am i missing here?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

That is great.

Had no idea you could do that

So why would anyone be taking clone instead of revegging plant that has already strong branches and the structure.

Surely you can get stronger bigger plant faster by doing this then a flimsy clone

What am i missing here?

guess it depends on what u want, I have done it before and revegged, I got 3 finger mutated leaves the plant grew back awesomely and then I moved house was left outside and didn’t last 2 mins under the sun.

Definitely can be done, I personally won’t do it again. I’d rather start fresh, im looking forward to running my clones gives me a chance to reset, clean , and grow multiple female plants.

Also I had nfi wot I was doing 5 years ago I didn’t know grow tents existed lol.

• Upvote 1

Height is a factor ,,

Maybe you want to veg it to reflower later but that takes time to get good strong new stems to support lotsa buds .

And doesn't necessarily mean same yield.

Lotsa old roots in the pot ,might want to repot again .

Only reason I kept that plant alive is because it yielded so well ,,and expecting a good high from it .

If it smokes good I might run some cuttings from it.

About 9-10 days of 24/24 since harvest.

Starting to grow leaf rather than bud.

post-57984-0-87436400-1580210655_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Todays pics

Shes getting big

I hope flowering will start soon or keeping the height under fence line will be an issue

Second plant in pic 3, 4 , 5 started flowering but theres some growth is turning yellow. What could that be?

Gave her some epsom salt for phosphorus defficiency if thats what it is.

2 other small clones started flowering as well. Only the big is being stubborn and not flowering yetpost-65007-158062502136_thumb.jpegpost-65007-158062605433_thumb.jpegpost-65007-158062607395_thumb.jpegpost-65007-158062610006_thumb.jpegpost-65007-158062613513_thumb.jpegpost-65007-158062615429_thumb.jpeg

Looking good mate, shouldn't be long for the stubborn one to kick into flower. Must be a crazy sativa or something?

And thanks for sharing those pics Serrated edge, I didn't know you could reveg after harvest, will be a good back up option if clones taken before harvest don't root for whatever reason.

Looking good mate, shouldn't be long for the stubborn one to kick into flower. Must be a crazy sativa or something?

And thanks for sharing those pics Serrated edge, I didn't know you could reveg after harvest, will be a good back up option if clones taken before harvest don't root for whatever reason.

Thanks mate i have been keeping an eye on your grow....

Love it. Absolutely amazing

Believe it or not it is supposed to be couch locking indica. Mango strain form MSNLpost-65007-158063244888_thumb.jpeg

Cheers man glad you guys are enjoyin the madness like we are

Ohh true!! The thin leaves decieved me, not all indicas are short stout fat leaf plants I'm gathering. The reviews for Mango strain on Leafly rate it highly, looks like you got a winner man. And not even flowering yet haha she's gonna be a monster