Outdoor critical purple Kush from seedman

Check your soil pH before doing anything. Cheap $15 manual pH kit from Bunnings is accurate to within a reading of 0.5 for soil. If pH is too low add dolomite lime to raise, if pH too high add sulphur to lower. It can take weeks to get soil back into pH range. I use both successfully to manage pH fluctuations on other ( non MJ) plants I grow outdoors.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I have a ph kit and will get a reading tomorrow and we will see how i go

iron chelate from buntings ,,and use as a leaf spray ,,,it's temporary coz the prob is rootzone.

A dose mixed with a ph of 5.5 or 6 fed to root zone may help, ,gotta get that ph down ..

If you can scrape away as much ot the medium till you hit roots ,then top it back up with compost may help too.

Scrape away from plant to drip zone.be gentle..

If it was in a pot like pahuts plant you could just repot but not in this case.

Cut out the potash till later and at much lower dose ..

Do you have a ph kit or pen ?

What has it been feeding on ,,and how much have you fed each time ,,,and how often ?

I do have ph kit and i will test the ph first thing in the morning and report back

I will scrape all the potash granules i can find if they havent dissolved yet.

Before i planted them i layered a hole with compost, some worm castings and composted horse poo and i have mostly just given them rain water every couple of days (daily on hot days)

Every now and then i would feed them bokashi juice diluted with water from my bokashi bins.

I did start foilar spray recently with aloe vera in the evevings and i would alternate it with seasol. They seemed to respond to it well but now im starting to question that decision as well

Used some iron chelate as serge suggested as a foilar spray and i think shes responding well so far.

Soil ph is 6.5 so iron lockout wasnt due to that. Both plants are in the ground and close to each other and the big one is not showing any signs of iron lockout so not really sure what happened there??

Big one finally started flowering and she has grown fair bit in the past 7 days. Expecting ni ce yield from that one :)post-65007-158172329284_thumb.jpegpost-65007-158172335672_thumb.jpegpost-65007-158172339014_thumb.jpegpost-65007-158172381031_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 2